Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ihateyouandme: ask megaworld....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    by the way, here's the contact number:
    By Phone: + 63 921 8028380

By email: ( (megaworldcorporation*yahoo.com))

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There have also been incidents inside Alabang, but they're not common (mostly own maid/security kind of thing). It's got a nice country club, three or so schools inside the village: De La Salle Zobel High, Woodrose (all girls) and a new one... not sure what the name is... and has very convenient access to two malls (Festival / Alabang Town Center), a commercial/business center, two or three high class gyms, two big supermarkets (South Super and Price Smart), a restaurant district, two good hotels and a bunch of car dealerships. Everything at your doorstep. But if you find a house there, check that the water supply is sufficient.

Why not Loyola Heights? The neighborhood is good, the houses beautiful, and the overlook of Marikina is gorgeous... if you've got kids, being positioned between UP and Ateneo is definitely a bonus.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mckinley hills, true malapit sa market market at intl school.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    IMO, depends on where you work. wala ka namang talo any which way you go with those subdivisions. although if i was in your position, i'd get bel-air (phase !, III, or IV). its right across rockwell and very close to the makati CBD. the association is very active and its close to several good schools. but if proximity from your place of work is not an issue, i'd get a place in westgrove. no manila smog, lapit din sa mga schools, ganda ng mga kalye, and bago pa. there's a mall nearby (paseo sta.rosa and malapit na ata magbukas ang sm sta.rosa). two major hospitals are being put up (souther luzon medical center and new sinai-MDI medical center) aside from the already established asian hospital and medical center. PLUS ang lapit sa mga batangas beaches and the cool tagaytay weather.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ihateyouandme: You have PM!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    we are into construction... so alam namin zonal value, rent value ng mga houses...

ayala alabang - 35k and up... may mga lots na sobrang layo sa main gate...

acropolis - second best choice! good luck kung may lot for sale...

greenmeadows - this is the second best area after the trio (forbes/dasmarinas/bel-air1&3)

mckinley hills - i havent heard much...

corinthian gardens and corinthian hills - nice roads but corinthian hills is still quite empty... but check their clubhouse... it is so nice...

if you need a construction company to construct your house or renovate it, just message me...

here is a good tip: buy an old house at forbes since most of the old houses there are way underpriced then revamp the place...

real estate is not a good investment YET here in the philippines if you are not going to live in the place...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    my choice pala if ever magkafamily ako is makati or greenmeadows... its in the middle of everywhere... not so near but also never not so far... 15-30min everywhere... rockwell, ateneo, poveda, makati cbd, the fort, ortigas cbd, greenhills... medyo malayo nga lang sa fairview (30min-1hr) at alabang (30min+)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
best place: corinthian, ayala alabang, acropolis, mckinley hills?