New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi

meron squeaky sound when i step on the clutch and
    accelerator. pero pag 1st gear lang. yung sound is parang pag nag oopen ka ng cabinet or door na luma. parang makunat... and mejo matigas clutch and hirap change to 1st gear pag traffic. but there are times na smooth sya as in no problem in shifting. erratic ba.

a friend told me to have the clutch cable oiled/greased.
    anyways i had the clutch disc, release bearing and pressure plate replaced just a month ago. my ride is 1996 Mazda 323. where do i bring my car? and san pwede magpalagay or pa-change ng gear oil? sana somewhere near marcos hway. :lol:

and also, theres a "HIssIng" sound on my aircon, pero after awhile mawawala din and then babalik. may interval lang. and i think its coming from under the compartment sa passenger side.

lastly, parang may water sa loob ng car ko. i dont know where but when i step on the brakes real hard na parang tatalsik na ko palabas ng car :shock: parang may dagat na umaalon ang tunog. parang punong - puno ng tubig.

TULONG!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WATER SPLASHING AROUND - most probably barado ang drainage ng evaporator mo. The evaporator is usually located in a big box behind the glove compartment. Kapag barado ang drain nito, maiipon ang tubig sa loob ng housing and you will hear water sloshing around. The drain usually leads to the outside of the vehicle kaya nga nagkakawater puddle sa ilalim if you leave the vehicle with the A/C running. Kuha ka alambre then tusukin mo yung drain pipe para maalis ang bara.

HISSING SOUND - it could mean nothing. It could also mean something's amiss with your expansion valve or your system is not fully filled with refridgerant. Isang taon na yatang ganyan ang tunog ng A/C ko. Hindi ko na pinapansin.

SQUEAKS - hindi kaya yung return spring lang ng pedal iyon? The one located under the dash and attached directly to the pedals.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mo sprayan ng wd40 or something yung spring ng clutch pedal

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP, san yun exactly?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CoolGal,

Yung drain ng evaporator? Open the engine bay. Hanapin mo sa passenger side firewall (the back of the engine bay). Usually, it's a black flexible hose that just points downward. Sundutin mo na ng alambre.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    abot ko ba yun? yung parang hose ang susundutin ko? e may tumutulo naman dun e. isip ko baka mataas yung hose tapos yung level nung water di naaabot yun hose kaya d tumutulo... pwede kaya yun? :roll:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another thing you might want to look at is the spare wheel compartment.

Years ago, I drove through knee-high water and had inadvertently filled the spare tire compartment with water. The drain plug had clogged up with dirt, so the water wasn't able to drain out of the back of the car. I was driving around and hearing a lot of water sloshing around in the back whenever I'd accelerate or come to a stop.

(I could've actually filled the back with goldfish and started a little aquarium! How nice! :D )

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you might want to check your doors. Baka makunat na yung moldings mo or may butas somewhere so pumapasok yung tubig ulan sa doors mo. Ganyan yung problem nung boxtype ko dati. Pag may ulan, para akong may dalang malaking container ng tubig.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i checked the tire compartment and the doors already. tinusok yung parang maliit na butas sa door kaso wala naman, un sa spare, inangat na yun e basa ng konti pero di naman parang aquarium. :lol:

i think yung sa hose nga yun na sinasabi ni otep. anyway, natatanggal ba yun? nakita ko na sya e pero d ko pa ginagalaw. mamaya di ko na maibalik ng maayos pag kinalikot ko. :?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CoolGal,

CoolGal,

Tiga-saan ka ba? Baka kung malapit ka lang naman, eh tutulungan na kita. Tutal bakasyon naman at nakatanga lang ako dito sa bahay.

Yung hose hindi removable. Kaya dapat gumamit ka ng alambre or stiff wire to declog it.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Clutch and Aircon Problem