New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    Hindi ko alam ito ha.. may coding pala sa baguio.. sakop din po ba ng coding ang mga wala pang plate? Conduction sticker lang...
    of course kasali ang mga wala plaka na conduction sticker ang gamit dahil bago, its the government plot to get more money out of you!

you already paid road users tax (yearly registration) yet you are banned for a day from using what you paid for because of the govt fault on not able to manage the expansion of NCR! (of course govt vehicles are excepted from this coding rule thats why they dont see the problem, and even if your not a govt vehicle, just tell the apprehending officer that your a govt employee then you are free as a bird to go!)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    Thanks..

Nung 90s kasi hindi sakop ang new ride..
    1 week lang kasi ang pinakamatagal noon may plaka ka na. Ngayon umaabot 1 year yung iba. Haha

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    O crap, didnt know conduction sticker is part of the coding scheme. Now I do.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lipstick0001 View Post
    O crap, didnt know conduction sticker is part of the coding scheme. Now I do.
    ... you thought, as long as your car plate is not installed, you can use the roads, 24/7 ?
    so how long had you been doing it, until you got apprehended?
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    of course kasali ang mga wala plaka na conduction sticker ang gamit dahil bago, its the government plot to get more money out of you!

you already paid road users tax (yearly registration) yet you are banned for a day from using what you paid for because of the govt fault on not able to manage the expansion of NCR! (of course govt vehicles are excepted from this coding rule thats why they dont see the problem, and even if your not a govt vehicle, just tell the apprehending officer that your a govt employee then you are free as a bird to go!)
    Anong pinaglalaban mo dito? Pag bago sasakyan hindi kasali sa coding?

Number coding is a separate issue from the LTO's big mess with the delivery of license plates. Number coding is a traffic reduction scheme - the idea is that you don't use your car one day in a work week to lighten the traffic as you use public transpo.

If you feel that the scheme is ineffective (and there are many logical arguments for this stand), then your complaint should be that all cars should not be covered by number coding anymore.

I'm getting real tired of your usual MO of complaining about whatever flaw there is in our system, yet failing to provide any logical proposals to solve the problem. Instead, you follow it up with "Duterte will save the Philippines" as if he was some genie or superhero.

Whenever anyone asks you to lay out in detail how exactly your idol Duterte can solve the problem, you fail to reply with anything of sense, if you even reply at all. Even OB has more sense and logic than you.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Anong pinaglalaban mo dito? Pag bago sasakyan hindi kasali sa coding?

Number coding is a separate issue from the LTO's big mess with the delivery of license plates. Number coding is a traffic reduction scheme - the idea is that you don't use your car one day in a work week to lighten the traffic as you use public transpo.

If you feel that the scheme is ineffective (and there are many logical arguments for this stand), then your complaint should be that all cars should not be covered by number coding anymore.

I'm getting real tired of your usual MO of complaining about whatever flaw there is in our system, yet failing to provide any logical proposals to solve the problem. Instead, you follow it up with "Duterte will save the Philippines" as if he was some genie or superhero.

Whenever anyone asks you to lay out in detail how exactly your idol Duterte can solve the problem, you fail to reply with anything of sense, if you even reply at all. Even OB has more sense and logic than you.

what i am trying to say is, it should be implemented to everyone or non at all, the govt should not be excepted from the rule, if they are always exempted then how are we going to solve the problem if they cant feel the problem?

everywhere you go to on govt office there is a special lane on govt officials? a VIP lane where govt officials can bypass the ordinary tax payers long queue... you are tired? why? are you also a govt official?

how are we going to solve the problem if we ourselves are not aware of it... my proposal to solve the problem is Duterte, someone who is from the very top who wants to end criminality and corruption...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    what i am trying to say is, it should be implemented to everyone or non at all, the govt should not be excepted from the rule, if they are always exempted then how are we going to solve the problem if they cant feel the problem?

everywhere you go to on govt office there is a special lane on govt officials? a VIP lane where govt officials can bypass the ordinary tax payers long queue... you are tired? why? are you also a govt official?

how are we going to solve the problem if we ourselves are not aware of it... my proposal to solve the problem is Duterte, someone who is from the very top who wants to end criminality and corruption...
    Ok so sagutin mo na kasi, kung anti corruption nga yang bata mong si Digong, eh bakit willing siyang suportahan si Binay, bigyan ng pardon si Revilla, i-house arrest si GMA, at ilipat si Marcos sa Libingan ng mga Bayani?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok so sagutin mo na kasi, kung anti corruption nga yang bata mong si Digong, eh bakit willing siyang suportahan si Binay, bigyan ng pardon si Revilla, i-house arrest si GMA, at ilipat si Marcos sa Libingan ng mga Bayani?

Ang palusot sigurado ng mga minions eh hinde pa naman convicted. Pero page small time Ang tapang papatayin daw agad dapat hinde na kailangan final conviction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013

a deeper kind of common sense is required to understand his intentions... for now you just got to see what his lifestyle is in davao and what kind of davao his leadership has made...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    a deeper kind of common sense is required to understand his intentions... for now you just got to see what his lifestyle is in davao and what kind of davao his leadership has made...
    Mga boss... Lipat kayo nang channel OFF TOPIC NA KAYO.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast