nagbuhayan ng threads ah.. hehehehehe

tawa laaang!

wahehehheehhehehehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    [SIZE="3"]White Christmas [/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Dec 14

Finally arrived in America for the first time.

News: about the possibility of a White Christmas!

Dec 15

Wife and I sat by the window all day watching the snowflakes gently drifting down, covering the trees and the ground. Like the Christmas card my sister sent me. Oh, how beautiful!!! (Nicer than the ash fall of Mt. Pinatubo!)

Dec 16

Awoke to a lovely blanket of crystal white snow covering the landscape. What a fantastic sight! I really enjoyed shoveling my sister’s driveway. It was really FUN!!! A snowplow accidentally covered up the driveway. He waved. He reminded me of Santa Claus. I waved back to this nice citizen and shoveled again... no problem.

Dec 17

Wow! 5 more inches of snow! The temperature dropped down to 5 degrees. The snowplow covered the driveway again with a compacted snow. I guess I’ll have to shovel again. It’s quite fun though. But it is really cold out!!! BRRRRRRR..........

Dec 18

The temp went up a little and the snow on the street turned into a slush mixed with dirt and became brownish-gray. Then at night, the temp went down again and became icy. A tree limb snapped and fell on my sister’s new car. WOW, HASTLE!!! More snow and ice predicted. Sho-shovel nanaman ako?!!! Ah leche, suma-sakit na ang likod ko !!! Whew... I miss my houseboy so much!!!

Dec 19

******-ina, ang Lamig!!!! The snow plow came by 2X today. First he covered the streets with “sand”, then came back and pushed the snow and ice mixed with the dirty sand on the driveway again. Eh, tangina, ako NANAMAN ang mag sho-shovel noon eh!!!!!!!! Ang hirap pala kung araw-araw mong ginagawa!!! Kung nasa Pilipinas ‘to pinag-mumura ko na yung tanginang driver na yon!!! LECHE!!!

Dec 20

Power went off due to the weather and cold. Sinisipon na kaming lahat dito. Used kerosene heater which tipped over. Putaragis, nasunog yung mga kilay at pilik mata ko. Hindot!!! Bwuisit na bansa ito!!!

Dec 21

More snow predicted. Wind chill -7 degrees!!! Nag li-leak na yung bubong ng utol ko. All the Plumbing pipes are frozen. Naku hindot, wala pang katulong! Mukhang ako nanaman ang gagawa!!! Tangina, ang hirap ng buhay na walang maid!! Pagbumalik pa yung hayop na snowplow na yon, sa-salubungin ko na siya ng pala at palakol!!!

Dec 22

Anak ng ****, ang ginaw! Inabangan ko yung snowplow, hinabol ko ng itak at ina-temp kong saksakin yung driver, pero nakatakas ang kupal. Hindi ko mahabol dahil ang sakit ng mga daliri, toes at likod ko, at luma-labo ang paningin ko. Nabubulag na yata ako!

Dec 23

Lumamig nanaman!!! Dumami nanaman ang SNOW. Sabi sa tv na a-abot hanggang Abril daw ang winter season!!!

Ano?!! Ayoko na!!! Inyo na!!! BUWAKA-NG-INA!

KAYO NALANG DITO. UUWI NA ‘KO SA PILIPINAS!

Lecheng bansa ito!!!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I really like that joke coz of first hand expereince regarding the winter snow hahaha I really thought it was fun but just the same, familiarity breeds contempt hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yup,There is no such sweeter place like home...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    good one..... kakatuwang basahin...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nag-LOL ako sa:

Naku hindot, wala pang katulong! Mukhang ako nanaman ang gagawa!!! Tangina, ang hirap ng buhay na walang maid!!
    How true!!!! Andami kong kilalang ganyan!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    lol, I can relate to that except for the shoveling part... I was stationed in Washington state for four years, after I realized that me and balls freezing weather do mix well; I asked to get an assignment back to cali
    ...here I don't feel homesick as much, there's filipino stores everywhere (goldilocks/jolibee/ling nam/filipino minimarts) plus TFC/GMA plus the weather imo is a happy medium. but still nothing beats PI.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hehe... kakatuwa.. gawain ko din sana yan kung nde ko nilayasan yung mga kapatid ko sa illinois....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    sa start lang talaga masaya makakita ng snow pero kung everyday na nakakasawa na. sobrang lamig nakakadagdag ng homesick.

Joke Time!