New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 373 of 456 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4555
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Search SEC online for business name you want if there is duplicate or similar name ... before you submit to SEC ...
    We did.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "eat all you want, but no take home, please."
    pwedeng pwede sa summer

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My name is stress...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    A man goes to the famous Lucas Carton restaurant in Paris with his girlfriend and orders the 1928 Mouton.

The waiter returns with a bottle full of wine, pours a small amount in the glass for tasting.

The customer picks up the glass, smells the wine, and puts it down on the table with a thud and says: 'This is not the 1928 Mouton.'

The waiter assures him it is, and soon there are another twenty people surrounding the table including the chef and the manager trying to convince the man that the wine is the 1928 Mouton.

Finally someone asks him how he knows that it is not the 1928 Mouton. 'My name is Phillipe de Rothschild, and I make the wine.'

Finally, the original waiter steps forward and admits that he poured the Clerc Milon 1928.

"I could not bear to part with our last bottle of 1928 Mouton. You know Clerc Milon, it is in the same village as Mouton, you pick the grapes at the same time, the same cepage, you crush in the same way, you put them into similar barrels. You bottle at the same time, you even use eggs from the same chickens to fine them. The wines are the same, except for a small matter of geographic location."

Rothschild beckons the waiter forward, and whispers to him,

'When you return home tonight, ask your girlfriend to remove her underwear.

Put one finger in one opening, another finger in the other, then smell both the fingers. You will understand what difference a small distance in geographic location makes."

Joke Time!Joke Time!Joke Time!Joke Time!Joke Time!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    My name is stress...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Ms. Stress...??

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post

Put one finger in one opening, another finger in the other, then smell both the fingers. You will understand what difference a small distance in geographic location makes."

Joke Time!Joke Time!Joke Time!Joke Time!Joke Time!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    i assure you, in the vast majority of instances, both ears will smell the same.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i assure you, in the vast majority of instances, both ears will smell the same.

Or nostrils ... but both pairs are not covered by underwear ...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last week a girlfriend invited me to her house. I found her sister alone in the house, she was unbelievably ***y! She wore a very tight miniskirt and was bra-less on that day. She told me that her sister had to rush somewhere and had instructed her to tell me that she will make up for the meeting later that evening. We are to get married in a few weeks time. After a little chit chat, she whispered that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said, “I’m going to my bedroom,and if you want one last wild fling, just come over and get me.” I immediately turned around and walked to the front door to go to my car, I opened the door and Lo! behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in- law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in the car!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Last week a girlfriend invited me to her house. I found her sister alone in the house, she was unbelievably ***y! She wore a very tight miniskirt and was bra-less on that day. She told me that her sister had to rush somewhere and had instructed her to tell me that she will make up for the meeting later that evening. We are to get married in a few weeks time. After a little chit chat, she whispered that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said, “I’m going to my bedroom,and if you want one last wild fling, just come over and get me.” I immediately turned around and walked to the front door to go to my car, I opened the door and Lo! behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in- law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in the car!
    Hahaha, nice one. Made my morning. ;)

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Joke Time!