New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Passed by the boundary of Kalookan and Bulacan. Not that long a line anymore nor traffic. Enterprising Pinoys however have setup foodstalls and just beyond the border/checkpoint are habal-habals waiting for passengers.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Di ko alam kung maiinis ako o matatawa

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Well, sumusunod lang sila sa utos. Etong mga manggagawa naglakad ng ilang oras makarating lang ng Valenzuela-Meycauyan Boundary

Worker 1: Naglakad ng 12 hours - Sucat, Paranaque - Valenzuela-Meycauyan Boundary
    Worker 2: Naglakad ng 14 hours - Bacoor Cavite - Valenzuela-Meycauyan Boundary

3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have a suggestion.
    if you are healthy enough naman,
    "walk."
    walk until you reach the border, wherein your sundo can pick you up.

if you reach a functioning transport route, you can make sakay if it suits your objective.

if you are lucky, a government vehicle tasked with shuttling ride-less folks, might just be going your way and give you a ride.
    Have someone heard of the one holdap incident during this lockdown. A man is now critically injured because of the incident, all because he had to walk home from work.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Salute sa checkpoint along West Ave. Q. Ave. early moring kanina. Sinabi ko lang ******* ospital ako and ilalabas ko pa lang ID ko... Sige na sir and goodluck sa atin. Kako, swertihan lang yan.
    Last edited by XTO; March 18th, 2020 at 12:56 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    Have someone heard of the one holdap incident during this lockdown. A man is now critically injured because of the incident, all because he had to walk home from work.
    i understand the concern, but, in truth,
    holdaps occur every day, even before the lockdown.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    So many opportunistic people around. Like that warning going around not to entertain men claiming to be gov’t sanitation workforce who will disinfect your house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Checkpoints at welcome rotunda kanina. And they closed down ung mga small streets going to manila. I had to take españa to get to our house in sampaloc.

Hirap maghanap ng Mcdo na open though. Haha. Lahat ng mcdo under golden arches corp i think sarado. Ang open na mcdo is ung mga franchised.

Then pabalik, had to go through a checkpoint. Showed them my laboratory ID (private lab), ok na.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    A post going around viber groups is condemning the acts of politicos now having themselves tested for covid then posting it. And this is at a time when there is a limited supply of test kits! If you feel healthy, no testing needed. If you feel a bit under the weather, home quarantine for 2 weeks. If sickness gradually deteriorates to coughing, fever, sore throat, diarrhea etc... that is the time to have testing. Walang preventive meds for covid. Also, a negative covid test is no guarantee you will not get the disease.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Actually according to a google doc that elon muk tweeted, taking chloroquine (antimalarial) as treatment and prophylactic works according to clinical tests.

Nga lang not so sure kung may chloroquine available dito sa atin
    Last edited by zechs; March 19th, 2020 at 12:36 AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    A post going around viber groups is condemning the acts of politicos now having themselves tested for covid then posting it. And this is at a time when there is a limited supply of test kits! If you feel healthy, no testing needed. If you feel a bit under the weather, home quarantine for 2 weeks. If sickness gradually deteriorates to coughing, fever, sore throat, diarrhea etc... that is the time to have testing. Walang preventive meds for covid. Also, a negative covid test is no guarantee you will not get the disease.

i hope they remember that the negative test result is for the now.
    there is no guarantee that they will still test negative next week, symptomatic or not.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast