New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Painting himself as our savior, when it was his complacency that brought us here in the first place. Pathetic. Remember his famous words -- he'll just slap the veerus silly and that will be the end of that? Guess the veerus is laughing right now.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirqwe View Post
    Ipaalala ko lang po sa inyo na si Duterte ang nag-announce ng total lockdown kaya nastuck yung ibang mga tao sa checkpoint.

Commendable po ba ang pagpunta po ni Duterte sa checkpoint ng 4 AM? Hindi po kasi siya ang may kasalanan dahil walang guidelines nung nag-announce ng enhanced community quarantine. Almost 3 months na po mula noong mabalita ang Covid-19 pero wala pong kongkretong plano para maiwasan ito.

Gamitin ko na po ang inyong pangungusap. Darating ang tulong pero huwag na muna umasa.
    Kaya mag demand ka na sa mayor ninyo.

Ginagawa na pala ng ibang mayors.

Maraming tutulungan ang DSWD kaya dapat tawagan mo na mayor huwah na muna kayo umasa sa national, gawin ninyo muna kaya ninyo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Twitter

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There's a checkpoint on MRT Ave near C5 manned by Army and Taguig TMO set up just this morning. They're checking IDs and body temps.

Talked to the owner of our nearby big sari-sari and he said there are no problems yet with our food supply. The talipapa and most of the food stalls on the main road are still open. I also see some Grab Food riders on the road. Hope it stays that way.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    There's a checkpoint on MRT Ave near C5 manned by Army and Taguig TMO set up just this morning. They're checking IDs and body temps.

Talked to the owner of our nearby big sari-sari and he said there are no problems yet with our food supply. The talipapa and most of the food stalls on the main road are still open. I also see some Grab Food riders on the road. Hope it stays that way.
    My BFF called me early in the morning to say dami nga daw military this morning, kahapon wala naman. I wonder why.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^yes,I heard that too. A friend still worked yesterday & there were a few travelers on the road. Maybe due to additional deaths & new cases. There is also non compliance to the enhanced CQ. They are stricter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Taguig has been placed on lockdown starting today. Saw an FB post yesterday of someone who had a condo in BGC and she was thankful she saw the announcement early so she had time to pack up her stuff and go back home.

They didn't ask us where we were going on the way out. I guess they saw we were residents when I showed them my ID on the way in. I don't know what's happening at the city limits though.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirqwe View Post
    Ipaalala ko lang po sa inyo na si Duterte ang nag-announce ng total lockdown kaya nastuck yung ibang mga tao sa checkpoint.

Commendable po ba ang pagpunta po ni Duterte sa checkpoint ng 4 AM? Hindi po kasi siya ang may kasalanan dahil walang guidelines nung nag-announce ng enhanced community quarantine. Almost 3 months na po mula noong mabalita ang Covid-19 pero wala pong kongkretong plano para maiwasan ito.

Gamitin ko na po ang inyong pangungusap. Darating ang tulong pero huwag na muna umasa.

For that particular checkpoint sa Valenzuela-Meycauayan border, order ni Gatchalian yan kaya hindi pinalusot ng mga pulis yung pauwing taga Bulacan. Yung checkpoint sa Bulacan side pinapasok yung uuwi ng Valenzuela. Sa ibang checkpoint pinalulusut naman yung may maipakitang ID.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Di ko alam kung maiinis ako o matatawa

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Di ko alam kung maiinis ako o matatawa

i have a suggestion.
    if you are healthy enough naman,
    "walk."
    walk until you reach the border, wherein your sundo can pick you up.

if you reach a functioning transport route, you can make sakay if it suits your objective.

if you are lucky, a government vehicle tasked with shuttling ride-less folks, might just be going your way and give you a ride.

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast