New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I went to Landmark to replenish supplies. Ang haba ng pila. Since I live in one of the villages along the West Service road, I had to go back to Sucat through the SLEX. May check point right before the toll gate. I almost went right through it since medjo tago. This is the first time I encountered a check point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Naka lusot ka or pinabalik?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Finally! I was able to go home. SCTEX tollgate is closed from Dinalupihan and I didn't bother to check if they will allow me to pass through. NLEX is open though in Pampanga.

For the series of checkpoints, it was a breeze. All they required is a company certificate and an ID showing where you live. It is recommended to get a quarantine pass from your LGU. I was told that my son was able to secure one a couple​ of weeks ago. It is certification that you have undergone the mandatory quarantine.

In my case, I've been "quarantined" because we got stuck in our work since February. We literally had no contact outside our work so it was easy for us to secure a pass. Our company is somehow known within the vicinity and so they also know our situation and how we also implemented strictly the ECQ.

I've seen one vehicle that wasn't allowed to pass through and I think there are more than two persons inside it. I don't why they weren't allowed. There was also another vehicle who stopped and turned around before the checkpoint.

I hope some questions have been answered with my recent experience.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Naka lusot ka or pinabalik?
    Pinalusot naman. Nagtanong lang saan tutungo at kung may QP ako.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    If within the city/municipality, enough na ang QP basta sole driver at off-curfew hrs. Kung tatawid ng ibang City/municipality, you will be required to present authority to travel to justify if work is outside the home city/mun. ATT can be secured at PNP station or your employer should provide. Kung total lockdown ang area, only LGU and IATF can access that area. May mga locked areas na you have to log upon entry/exit. Just be prepared for the random thermal scans and disinfection sprays.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    If within the city/municipality, enough na ang QP basta sole driver at off-curfew hrs. Kung tatawid ng ibang City/municipality, you will be required to present authority to travel to justify if work is outside the home city/mun. ATT can be secured at PNP station or your employer should provide. Kung total lockdown ang area, only LGU and IATF can access that area. May mga locked areas na you have to log upon entry/exit. Just be prepared for the random thermal scans and disinfection sprays.
    I live in Parañaque but today, I went to the Landmark grocery in Alabang. There are no checkpoints on the way there but there is at the SLEX entry in Filinvest. You mean I shouldn’t have gone to Alabang? My village is literally at the border of Alabang. Sucat interchange is part of Alabang.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ You may pass-thru within NCR major highways since arterial/baranggay roads are closed, checkpoint placements and time will depend on the LGU implementing the lockdown. Since Paranaque and Alabang are connected by major HWs- SLEX and service roads then i assume they are lax on non-curfew hours. But lets say your plan of exit is farther south via SLEX, the 1st checkpoint to encounter is Sto Tomas exit, or if youre taking Manila South Road then 2 checkpoints at the border of Alabang and Binan then succeeding is per boundary na. Another example is if I'm going north Valenzuela from Mabuhay Rotonda via Espana, then 1st checkpoint would be Espana Blumentritt 2nd at R.Papa, but if I will be taking EDSA-monumento-Mc Arthur HW then there are no checkpoints except during curfew period along Potrero boundary.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Bawal ba talaga may backride for MCs? No exemptions?

Example couple kayo both working same company from essential services sector, wala public transpo so angkas ka sa spouse mo.

Huhulihin kasi bawal may angkas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post

Example couple kayo both working same company from essential services sector, wala public transpo so angkas ka sa spouse mo.

Social distancing, not conjugal distancing.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post

No exemptions even MCs sir. May multa na 5,000 kapag nahuli.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I live in Parañaque but today, I went to the Landmark grocery in Alabang. There are no checkpoints on the way there but there is at the SLEX entry in Filinvest. You mean I shouldn’t have gone to Alabang? My village is literally at the border of Alabang. Sucat interchange is part of Alabang.

San ka dumaan? West service road? Plano ko pumunta ng Landers mmaaya. Dun dumaan yung kakilala ko near me

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast