New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 119 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1697
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    While everyone is getting stuck in the SLEX and NLEX, now is a good time to drive around Metro Manila.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Forwarded from a chat:

3 days road trip!

Average speeds on NLEX have been as slow as 5kph today | TopGear Ph

5kmh average speed along NLEX today

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't understand people who drive North/South on Holy Wednesday or Maundy Thursday when they have a CHOICE to go another day. Are these people masochists choosing to get stuck in traffic?

My family used to go to Laguna/Batangas on Holy Week but this was the 80s/90s when there were fewer cars, ever since traffic got horrible, we stay in Manila na lang OR leave on Saturday
    The best place for vacation pag Holy Week is at home.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Lots of people enjoying the empty(er) roads.

Mga excited mag overtake, even if they have to take the truck lane along C5.

My own inner monologue was "even if traffic is light, the lubak is still there"

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Exactly. That's what we've been doing for the past few years. Home lang or around the city. One time I went out past midnight and I was so scared because I was literally the only car in the area [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Lots of people enjoying the empty(er) roads.

Mga excited mag overtake, even if they have to take the truck lane along C5.

My own inner monologue was "even if traffic is light, the lubak is still there"
    Yep. The light conditions often cause a lot of drivers to get careless...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in truth,
    for me, it does not really matter,
    as i stay inside the home anyway.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Same with Nov 1, just visit earlier or after.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Since 2018 di na kami lumuluwas pag Holy Week. Kahapon may client kami nagpaschedule ng home visit, Pasig to Muñoz nakuha namin ng wala pang 30 mins. Yung stoplight sa Meralco Ave, iilan lang kami naghihintay sa red light. Parang lockdown days lang yung traffic kahapon.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Since 2018 di na kami lumuluwas pag Holy Week. Kahapon may client kami nagpaschedule ng home visit, Pasig to Muñoz nakuha namin ng wala pang 30 mins. Yung stoplight sa Meralco Ave, iilan lang kami naghihintay sa red light. Parang lockdown days lang yung traffic kahapon.

Now is actually a good time to drive around the city. I'm guessing that some people will start travelling back to Manila or even today para hindi makikipagsabayan sa mass return on Monday.

Traffic!