New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 190 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Yes. They say it should be possible by June this year.
    Pero kailangan yung sticker sa windshield lang? Di pwede yung nasa headlamp na?

https://youtu.be/2SQa3uN-KCo

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Pero kailangan yung sticker sa windshield lang? Di pwede yung nasa headlamp na?

https://youtu.be/2SQa3uN-KCo
    On my FXT, it is placed on the headlamp.

I registered my SLEX RFID for EasyTrip. I am just waiting for confirmation of my registration.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

I registered my SLEX RFID for EasyTrip. I am just waiting for confirmation of my registration.
    But we'll know only in June if the headlamp sticker will be universally accepted no?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013

How did you register your SLEX RFID? When I called NLEX customer service, I was advised to visit Easytrip installation stations. But then the easytrip guys somehow discouraged me against it. Their reason is that (1) I will not be given an Easytrip card to show the toll booth in case of RFID read failures (2) SLEX account will be affected in case their is an error in NLEX system (3) RFID sticker location of Easytrip is on the right headlamp and that the reader is on the right side, SLEX RFID is on the left side, there might be difficulty reading SLEX RFID.

Anyway, I just opted to a new Easytrip RFID for 400 (200 usable load & 200 charge for sticker). Maybe in the future pag okay na systems nila, I'll just remove the Easytrip RFID para less clutter.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by *alon View Post
    How did you register your SLEX RFID? When I called NLEX customer service, I was advised to visit Easytrip installation stations. But then the easytrip guys somehow discouraged me against it. Their reason is that (1) I will not be given an Easytrip card to show the toll booth in case of RFID read failures (2) SLEX account will be affected in case their is an error in NLEX system (3) RFID sticker location of Easytrip is on the right headlamp and that the reader is on the right side, SLEX RFID is on the left side, there might be difficulty reading SLEX RFID.

Anyway, I just opted to a new Easytrip RFID for 400 (200 usable load & 200 charge for sticker). Maybe in the future pag okay na systems nila, I'll just remove the Easytrip RFID para less clutter.
    actually sa mga ads nila about it, may fineprint sa baba na if you have both stickers it's best to wait until phase 3 before removing either. baka hindi pa rin sobrang plantsado. of course everything has hiccups in the beginning.

baka kaya ka dinidiscourage to register your autosweep on nlex-cavitex eh para mag-avail ka ng easytrip? at the end of the day they're still 2 diff providers and one would want customers on their side. parang all net text lang, unli ka sa lahat ng network pero kanino ka nagpapaload Slex rfid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006

When we went to Pampanga last weekend, I just dropped by the EasyTrip office on the Balintawak tollgate. They checked the RFID tag on my FXT's headlight and it was good for them. I signed a form, got my account number, paid the initial 500 load, and they just told me to wait for the confirmation of my account. EasyTrip will create a new account based off the RFID tags and such an account will be different from the AutoSweep account. It's like one tag for two different accounts. If I need to register a different car, I need to bring it to them to scan the RFID tag and link it to my EasyTrip account.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013

Tingin ko di magiging smooth ang transition/system merging na ito between these ETCs, but this is a great step nonetheless

Objectively, although sa common tao the RFID and Easytrip are mere toll fee collecting systems, malamang maraming differences yung system nila at hindi madaling plantsahin ang mga ito para masiguradong smooth yung integration. learned this the hard way after more than a decade of being a programmer and analyst myself.

Note : Add pa natin yung fact na from time to time eh di nababasa ng system nila yung RFID sticker ko attached to the windshield without tint. estimate ko is nangyayari ko once every 30 successful reading. This is purely slex RFID, what more if their system will now read Easytrip tags.

Ganun talaga, birth pains yan, pero in a year or two magiging smooth din lahat. Pabor sa ating mga motorista dahil ang laking convenience.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cHerywinkLe View Post
    baka kaya ka dinidiscourage to register your autosweep on nlex-cavitex eh para mag-avail ka ng easytrip? at the end of the day they're still 2 diff providers and one would want customers on their side. parang all net text lang, unli ka sa lahat ng network pero kanino ka nagpapaload Slex rfid
    Baka nga..

When we went to Pampanga last weekend, I just dropped by the EasyTrip office on the Balintawak tollgate. They checked the RFID tag on my FXT's headlight and it was good for them. I signed a form, got my account number, paid the initial 500 load, and they just told me to wait for the confirmation of my account. EasyTrip will create a new account based off the RFID tags and such an account will be different from the AutoSweep account. It's like one tag for two different accounts. If I need to register a different car, I need to bring it to them to scan the RFID tag and link it to my EasyTrip account.
    That should be the steps nga when I talked to their customer service over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Tingin ko di magiging smooth ang transition/system merging na ito between these ETCs, but this is a great step nonetheless

Objectively, although sa common tao the RFID and Easytrip are mere toll fee collecting systems, malamang maraming differences yung system nila at hindi madaling plantsahin ang mga ito para masiguradong smooth yung integration. learned this the hard way after more than a decade of being a programmer and analyst myself.

Note : Add pa natin yung fact na from time to time eh di nababasa ng system nila yung RFID sticker ko attached to the windshield without tint. estimate ko is nangyayari ko once every 30 successful reading. This is purely slex RFID, what more if their system will now read Easytrip tags.

Ganun talaga, birth pains yan, pero in a year or two magiging smooth din lahat. Pabor sa ating mga motorista dahil ang laking convenience.
    Convenient talaga if isang account na lang to monitor. At least na start na Phase 1, looking forward to Phase 3 and the expressway to Lucena.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    So kun pa register ko slex rfid ko sa easy trip, magkakaron din ako ng easy trip account na need ko loadan aside from my auto sweep account? Tama po ba intindi ko?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Yes. They say it should be possible by June this year.
    Thanks! Big help. Will just probably wait it out. Easier application ata yung sa easydrive compared sa auto sweep.