New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 190 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    mas madali nga magpakabit ng easytrip rfid (cavitex-nlex) kasi less requirements, fillup lang ng form. sa autosweep (slex) kelangan pa ng orcr saka id.

if maintegrate nila tong mga rfid, parang mas ikkeep ko yung SLEX. yung mas mabilis magbasa yung readers nila plus parang 2x pa lang ako nagmiss since april last year. yung cavitex tagal mabasa and antaas pa ng miss rate ko. hassle. kaya nga nagrfid para dirediretso tas maya't maya pa rin kelangan iabot yung card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    When is this integration happening?

Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    So since the NLEX - SLEX integration is happening, mas okay mag apply sa NLEX RFID? hehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Eto na inaantay ng mga taga south.... Autosweep RFID compatible to NLEX/SCTEX/CAVITEX.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...x-cavitex.html

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Important reminder from the DOTr:

Department of Transportation - Philippines

Like This Page · Yesterday ·

GOOD NEWS for Autosweep RFID users! You may now use your Autosweep tags in expressways operated by the Manila North Tollways Corporation (MNTC) including NLEX, SCTEX, and CAVITEX.

You just need to handover your Autosweep card to the assigned attendant for processing of the subscription form. An initial load of P500 is required. You will be notified of its activation after three (3) days.

This is Phase 1 of the implementation of the Toll Interoperability Project, which aims to unify all toll systems in the country in order to minimize queuing at toll booths, as well as facilitate a hassle-free, seamless, and faster travel for motorists using expressways.

Phase 2, which involves using EC Trip cards for expressways operated by the San Miguel Corporation, will be implemented soon. #DOTrPH 👊🇵🇭

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post

Important reminder from the DOTr:

Department of Transportation - Philippines

Like This Page · Yesterday ·
    This is indeed good news.
    Sana maglabas sila ng FAQ and additional details.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Bitin... so basta ka lang pipila sa line para ma assist ka ng attendant?

Magkakagulo ito hehehe

In order to use the RFID on these MTNC operated expressways, one just needs to handover the Autosweep card to the assigned attendant for the subscription form to be processed. An initial load of Php 500 is required; and will be activated after three days.
    Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Nice. Will follow this for more info.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Balita naman dyan...

Kahit anong oras kaya ito ma cater?

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Dunno why I'm so excited about this. I don't even go up North that much. Maybe just a couple times a year.

Hopefully more people will realize the benefits and start to integrate RFID use for parking fees as well. Imagine going to a hospital, mall or even office building and not have to stop to get a ticket and need cash on hand to pay for it.