Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    Available na RFID stickers for class 1 vehicles
    Nice. Thanks for the info bro.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Nice. Thanks for the info bro.
    You're welcome sir, nun Saturdaypa raw, Sunday afternoon ako nagpunta, mga 1 hour before closing, 30 mins. tops nakabitan na ng sticker kotse ko

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    You're welcome sir, nun Saturdaypa raw, Sunday afternoon ako nagpunta, mga 1 hour before closing, 30 mins. tops nakabitan na ng sticker kotse ko
    Windshield or headlight sticker? Or both available na?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Had the headlight sticker installed yesterday. Didn't ask about the windshield sticker though.

Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Both sir, they'll ask if you're windshield is tinted, pag hindi windshield sticker ikakabit sayo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I can't help but compare as to how PITA the SLEX RFID process is compared to the NLEX RFID installation (pag walang pila, less than 10 minutes you're out). Basically more documentation is required for the SLEX RFID installation.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I can't help but compare as to how PITA the SLEX RFID process is compared to the NLEX RFID installation (pag walang pila, less than 10 minutes you're out). Basically more documentation is required for the SLEX RFID installation.
    So since the NLEX - SLEX integration is happening, mas okay mag apply sa NLEX RFID? hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    So since the NLEX - SLEX integration is happening, mas okay mag apply sa NLEX RFID? hehe
    We can only hope... or else we'll end up with a windshield full of RFID stickers.

But yes, for my NLEX RFID i only had to fill and sign a short form, present my registration, the guy tested the RFID reading ability through the tint, stuck the darn thing and i was on my merry way. i guess there are less applicants for NLEX RFIDs though.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Well most of the time spent was for waiting
    Mga more or less 10 mins for processing and sticker installation

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ung NLEX RFID windshield sticker or headlight sticker? Naka-vkool kasi ung sa akin so kung windshield sticker ung NLEX RFID, magbubutas na naman doon sa tint ko

Also may nakapag-integrate na ba ng SLEX RFID nila to the system of NLEX RFID para isang tag na lang?