The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 190 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I hope they don't deactivate epass yet

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hehe no choice. they have already published the deadline. and as per earlier posts, tinatangal na epass readers

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How can I remove the clip for the e-pass without destroying the tint? I decided to just wait until end of April to have the windshield sticker installed in my Altis.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    How can I remove the clip for the e-pass without destroying the tint? I decided to just wait until end of April to have the windshield sticker installed in my Altis.
    If you think na sasama yung film pagkahila sa clip, then cut around it instead para di madamay yung remainder. The RFID sticker will need a provision for it anyways.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Sa Sta Rosa toll gates, both SB and NB have RFID offices, sa Mamplasan SB meron din ata

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Nagupdate na rin balance ko after 4 weeks. Buti pa sa nlex/sctex/cavitex, minutes lang nag uupdate na hehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Thats what i planned to do at first but decided to take the plunge first week of march. The clip is quite easy to remove. Park your car under the sun para umiinit yun windshield. Pull the clip or have a nylon strand holding both ends then gently insert the middle part downwards. If the clear jelly sticky part didnt cameout. Park it again under the sun until windshield gets warm then press the sticky part downward until it rolls just like bubble gum lols. Best to do it when you are in traffic under the heat of the sun... thats when i discover that the sticky part can be rolled out until totally removed.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    hehe no choice. they have already published the deadline. and as per earlier posts, tinatangal na epass readers
    True

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Twist it hanggang maalis but don't pull...

Sent via Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks everyone. I'll try that technique. Kainis epass. It is so hard to call their number to cancel my auto debit. 30 mins ako naka hold

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk