New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 135 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1341
    Paano po etong one account for multiple vehicles sa easytrip?
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Again, one RFID for each of your vehicles, same class/type.

    One (collective) account for easytrip.

    One (collective) account for autosweep.

    Both autodebit on my credit card.

    That's my setup.
    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,601
    #1342
    Apply ka muna sa Slex. Corporate account under ur name.
    Then pag ok na Slex mo, apply sa NLEX, corporate account under your name.
    Specify you want to link your Slex rfid to NLex.
    They'll make it work using a scanner.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,321
    #1343
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Apply ka muna sa Slex. Corporate account under ur name.
    Then pag ok na Slex mo, apply sa NLEX, corporate account under your name.
    Specify you want to link your Slex rfid to NLex.
    They'll make it work using a scanner.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    I currently have Easytrip only. Will this work the other way around?

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Apply ka muna sa Slex. Corporate account under ur name.
    Then pag ok na Slex mo, apply sa NLEX, corporate account under your name.
    Specify you want to link your Slex rfid to NLex.
    They'll make it work using a scanner.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    That's the way I did it...

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #1345
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    I currently have Easytrip only. Will this work the other way around?
    Mods - for some reason I could not make multiquote work.
    BTT: bro.yubby - My guess is that it should work too. There's only one way to find out..

  6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    976
    #1346
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    May expiry ba ang load?

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    This is from the Terms of Conditions fine print if you didn't manage to find yours.

    https://autosweeprfid.com/web/wp-con...L-ACCOUNT3.pdf

    See page 2, Item 13 as an FYI.

    Item 14 is the reactivation charge.

    So, the answer is YES, there is a dormancy if Autosweep decides to suddenly implement it. It's in the documents we all signed when we applied (not sure for the On the go stickers though).

    ----

    For EasyTrip (NLEX), see definition of terms on page 1 for the term "Dormant".

    Page 2 ITem 5.1.4 specifies what will be deducted to a dormant account monthly after the 1 year period of no transactions

    https://www.easytrip.ph/forms/TermsAndConditions.pdf

    ----

    Answer is YES for both Autosweep and Easytrip.

  7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    976
    #1347
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Paano po etong one account for multiple vehicles sa easytrip?

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Per Easytrip, you should email them about it. I called about it once and just haven't gotten around to doing it.

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    111
    #1348
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    This is from the Terms of Conditions fine print if you didn't manage to find yours.

    https://autosweeprfid.com/web/wp-con...L-ACCOUNT3.pdf

    See page 2, Item 13 as an FYI.

    Item 14 is the reactivation charge.

    So, the answer is YES, there is a dormancy if Autosweep decides to suddenly implement it. It's in the documents we all signed when we applied (not sure for the On the go stickers though).

    ----

    For EasyTrip (NLEX), see definition of terms on page 1 for the term "Dormant".

    Page 2 ITem 5.1.4 specifies what will be deducted to a dormant account monthly after the 1 year period of no transactions

    https://www.easytrip.ph/forms/TermsAndConditions.pdf

    ----

    Answer is YES for both Autosweep and Easytrip.
    sana they suspend this dormancy this pandemic due to the limitation travel.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    111
    #1349
    meron ba site for slex/tplex rfid just like
    the online easytripcustomer.ph to monitor your account?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    976
    #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cary3t View Post
    meron ba site for slex/tplex rfid just like
    the online easytripcustomer.ph to monitor your account?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No app, just their website per my knowledge for Autosweep. You have to register though.

    AutoSweep RFID | Balance Inquiry

    Unlike NLEX Easytrip, you just need to input account number into the app for balance inquiry. No need to signup/register.

Tags for this Thread

Slex rfid