New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 134 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    For me, I have two RFID under one account (one for car and another for motorcycle).

I just load the main account. No sense "transferring" the RFID from one vehicle to another Slex rfid

And yes, no choice since they will not allow anybody else to install the sticker.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sila mismo mag install, hinde naman ikaw.

It's so cheap and in fact free na nga yata kahit 10 kotse mo pwede mo palagyan lahat.

If you can afford more than one car I don't see the reason you can't get RFID for each of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree. Naasar nga ako dun sa may bitbit na device dati na winawagayway nila sa nlex. Same thinking, may pambili ng kotse pero tinitipid naman sa toll...

Lagi nga lang sinasabi na mahal daw kasi yung ectag kaya sinusulit nya lang daw.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Autosweep RFID personnel lang ang pwede magkabit ng sticker.

Yung sa ePASS noon pwede, ginagawa namin noon yun, depende kung sino paluwas.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Agree. Naasar nga ako dun sa may bitbit na device dati na winawagayway nila sa nlex. Same thinking, may pambili ng kotse pero tinitipid naman sa toll...

Lagi nga lang sinasabi na mahal daw kasi yung ectag kaya sinusulit nya lang daw.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    afaik nilalabas nila yun dahil mahina talaga receiver sa nlex
    meron sa harap ko dati big bike, naka kwintas na yung tag pero di rin nabasa agad

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sila mismo mag install, hinde naman ikaw.

It's so cheap and in fact free na nga yata kahit 10 kotse mo pwede mo palagyan lahat.

If you can afford more than one car I don't see the reason you can't get RFID for each of them.

Its not that. I dont want the burden of keep tab on each rfid. I dont want to load each rfid. Unless i can have 1 main account or funds for all the rfid.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by attorney View Post
    Its not that. I dont want the burden of keep tab on each rfid. I dont want to load each rfid. Unless i can have 1 main account or funds for all the rfid.

I believe you can have that kind of set up. Isa lang lalagyan mo ng load but you have several separate rfid tags for different vehicles.

7. Join Date
    May 2014

For Autosweep (SLEX) RFID, you can apply to make one of the RFIDs as the "Mother/Master account" and all the RFIDs you have as a "slave/child" account so to speak. You only need to load the one account and the other accounts also draw from it. I applied for it personally in one of their kiosks when I got my second RFID.

For NLEX Easytrip, you have to email them so they can arrange it. I haven't done this process as I got lazy but I've already scanned it. With the pandemic, I'm not really going on any trips north or south so I'm not sure what to do with them ATM.

I'll have to email both though to check if they will extend "load" expiry as being idle (not being used at all) for a year will "freeze' the funds and you'll have to re-activate with a charge (i forgot how much).

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Im thinking of not sticking my rfid sa car. Balak ko ikabit sya sa isang container na i can easily transfer to another car like how the easytrip gadget is. Then will just wave it outside the window when i passthru? Will this work? I have more than one car para lipat lipat ko nalang. Thanks!

Again, one RFID for each of your vehicles, same class/type.

One (collective) account for easytrip.

One (collective) account for autosweep.

Both autodebit on my credit card.

That's my setup.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Pwedeng one Autosweep account for all your vehicles. Pero ito yung normal application na merong documentary requirements, NOT the Autosweep on the Go [OTG] na wala ng documentary requirements.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    May expiry ba ang load?
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    For Autosweep (SLEX) RFID, you can apply to make one of the RFIDs as the "Mother/Master account" and all the RFIDs you have as a "slave/child" account so to speak. You only need to load the one account and the other accounts also draw from it. I applied for it personally in one of their kiosks when I got my second RFID.

For NLEX Easytrip, you have to email them so they can arrange it. I haven't done this process as I got lazy but I've already scanned it. With the pandemic, I'm not really going on any trips north or south so I'm not sure what to do with them ATM.

I'll have to email both though to check if they will extend "load" expiry as being idle (not being used at all) for a year will "freeze' the funds and you'll have to re-activate with a charge (i forgot how much).
    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk