New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Dapat sa mga yan sinusunog, sila pa may gana magalit pag papaalisin mo. Dapat dyan bagsakan ng lava para matunaw.

No need. Sa dami ng jumper at illegal connection dun, it's just a metter of time before a major blaze ... sana lang walang masaktan but they're asking for it.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    he he he he

Votes are more important for the incumbent mayor.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I think this is Onyx St. after Dagonoy if you're going to Makati. I grew up in San Andres Bukid at Zafiro Street very near that area, bata pa lang ako pangarap ko nang hagisan ng granada yang lugar na yan but through the years I got some new friends and enemies living in that zone dahil pag may liga ng basketball dinadayo namin ang lugar na yan at syempre pag championship hindi maiiwasan ang rumble. Through the years nakita ko na rin kung ilang beses nasunog (probably by purpose or accident) yang lugar na yan and these people never learned. In fact, pag mage-election they actually brace themselves by storing a lot of water canisters (drums) in their back alleys, dahil alam nilang magkakasunugan lalo na kung may candidate na hindi patok sa kanila.

Pero the blame shouldn't be put solely to the City government alone. When I was an SK Chairman there and concurrently a Zone Vice-Chairman part of that area is our jurisdiction, I had some harsh encounters with the old folks of the local "Comite de Festejos" because of some odd traditions that needs to be eradicated and changed(like whipping yourself for your trespasses). The local parish has tons of overlooked responsibilities there in terms of psychological soundness of the people. Like being in that situation for them is alright because it keeps the Church strong (it's ok not to pay taxes but don't forget your tithes and offerings). Over the years I saw the Roman Catholic Church's blind eye on that. Anyway, OT na 'to I just remembered how that place was...no "is" pala ) Paulit-ulit na rin kasing dine-demolish eh, ganun pa rin.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^^. Tiga-Zafiro ka pala.
    Ako tiga-Diamante naman. he he he.

Huling daan ko sa road na yan was last Friday and cleared naman na (the east bound going to Pure Gold). Ung West bound di ko napansin kung wala na ung Basketball Court pero few months back may napapansin akong basketball court don sa west bound.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ako taga alabastro.. Joke lang! yung cousin ko... hehehe .. tabitabi pala kayo..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    parang di ko alam kung nasaan ito ah...map naman po pls...

and to think that i drive from manila to makati daily...

masasabi ko lang? hindi pwedeng compassion na lang sa mga mahihirap...bakit,tayo bang mga may kaya sa buhay hindi deserving ng compassion?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    The condition on this road is deteriorating. The numerous openings between the island is criminally designed and will likely claim many lives if it hasn't yet. You can see toddlers without any adult companions sitting in the center just inches from cars and trucks alike, whose drivers are avoiding the makeshift structures and extended salas on the other side of the road. Its helter skelter out there and not even the real bleeding hearts would like to maintain such dangerous status quo.

Why don't they just make one side permanently closed to traffic and other side off limit to pedestrians and street loiterers. It would be mutually beneficial and a lot safer for all.

Sayang lang talaga, with the taxpayers' money invested on that public road they could have relocated the squatters or build a modest mass housing project in the area. But now it is but one more evidence of our corrupt system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
New Makati Manila Road Overran