1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ^

delubyo yan mamyang uwian

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Yung isang officemate ko.
    Nastuck sa traffic for 3 hours sa edsa.
    End result leave na lang daw. Di pa nakakapasok ng opisina, mukang pang sign out na ang itsura.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    binati yan ni sen poe.
    kaya siguro pinipilit ipagmadali.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    kagaguhan lang yan mrt. Sardinas bagsak nyo jan parang hindi tao.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    kagaguhan lang yan mrt. Sardinas bagsak nyo jan parang hindi tao.
    e, 'di wag kang sumakay.
    that's one more space available to someone else.
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    e, 'di wag kang sumakay.
    that's one more space available to someone else.
    heh heh.
    Rails in our country just needs to expand and be improved (and not be dictated on by commercial interests).

But it can't rely on government subsidy because that means the system itself is not viable without it.

They should really maximize the stations to have some form of self sufficiency with commercial tenants like other countries. I really dont understand why that has been lacking in the plans.

Lots of hallways for interconnection, but just spots for kiosks? Something is just off about that.

If lrt or mrt builds up the space, i think you'd just need a commercial developer to serve as the tenant who will be the locator for the individual stores who will occupy thr stalls(basically the locator is in charge of subletting), so the mrt or lrt just needs to bid out for the best price to a locator. They handle the rest.

On the dalian fiasco, if sumitomo can say it will work, they i trust that it can work. But if the certification is just from mrt management, its nothing but a scrap of paper in my eyes.

No offense to them but they really haven't earned anything to warrant that amount of trust in their so called 'expertise'.

I'd prefer sumitomo do a once over of whatever they did to the dalian trains.

On another note, the south rail is being tested to reach los banos again, that's promising. Dont know the frequency they plan to implement, but if that becomes viable, that should reduce the amount of buses coming in from the south as well, even if just a little.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sumitomo was good at it, back then.
    then someone thought of getting it away from them, so's they can cash in...
    these guys should be thrown in jail, the doors welded and cemented over.... because there's currently no viable death sentence.

imagine,
    in one of their last episodes,
    they were buying specialized piyezas for the mrt... in evangelista!
    Last edited by dr. d; September 22nd, 2019 at 10:40 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sumitomo was good at it, back then.
    then someone thought of getting it away from them, so's they can cash in...
    these guys should be thrown in jail, the doors welded and cemented over.... because there's currently no viable death sentence.

imagine,
    in one of their last episodes,
    they were buying specialized piyezas for the mrt... in evangelista!
    itago naten sa pangalang "pAbaya". but i think may mas mataas sa kanya na kasabwat yan. maybe si Mar.

Yun amo nila na papasagasa hanggang salita lang hinde naman nag pa sagasa. kahit sana buhok lang pinasagasaan niya para maubos na talaga.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Rails in our country just needs to expand and be improved (and not be dictated on by commercial interests).

But it can't rely on government subsidy because that means the system itself is not viable without it.

They should really maximize the stations to have some form of self sufficiency with commercial tenants like other countries. I really dont understand why that has been lacking in the plans.

Lots of hallways for interconnection, but just spots for kiosks? Something is just off about that.

If lrt or mrt builds up the space, i think you'd just need a commercial developer to serve as the tenant who will be the locator for the individual stores who will occupy thr stalls(basically the locator is in charge of subletting), so the mrt or lrt just needs to bid out for the best price to a locator. They handle the rest.

On the dalian fiasco, if sumitomo can say it will work, they i trust that it can work. But if the certification is just from mrt management, its nothing but a scrap of paper in my eyes.

No offense to them but they really haven't earned anything to warrant that amount of trust in their so called 'expertise'.

I'd prefer sumitomo do a once over of whatever they did to the dalian trains.

On another note, the south rail is being tested to reach los banos again, that's promising. Dont know the frequency they plan to implement, but if that becomes viable, that should reduce the amount of buses coming in from the south as well, even if just a little.
    Dalian trains have been certified already by a third party auditor hired by the duterte admin

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kisshmet; September 23rd, 2019 at 11:42 AM.