New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    sometimes...

Premium numbers? Those numbers are 6 of 11 possible ending plate numbers. :lol:
    Err...there are only 10 possible ending numbers, 0 to 9.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    in my experince, i bought the car last week of April and told my agent that I want ending 5.. he told me that he can arrange it but the default ending that LTO is issuing is 4 since it's april.. and if the LTO dude will ask "extra charge" for selecting a plate ending, he will just pass the registration on first week of May so that it will have a default ending 5 that I prefer.

agent says that if you request plate ending of your choice LTO dude usually ask for "extra charge" of 1K.

i did not paid extra since my registration was processed in 1st week of May.. the down side, I was travelling without plate for an extra week... yon pa naman yong kalakasan ng huli sa No Plate No Travel Policy

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    What I do is I ask for the plate release copy then I go straight to the LTO branch where the car is registered. I politely request if they can provide me the numbers I want, regardless of the letters. since the time my dad bought the new cars till now we get the numbers we want. ex. 323, 135, 878, 979 syempre if special numbers 111, 888, 168 and etc may charge. Swerte ko lang na meron yung nirerequest kong numbers : )

Sa latest car naman yung innova na request ko ang 135 tapos nung Feb 06 namin nabili. So nung nakuha ko ang mga plaka dagdag ako ng bayad para matapos ang rehistro sa May 2008 kasi 3yrs ang rehistro ng bagong sasakyan. Feb 06 to Feb 08 ang 3 years Feb 08 to May 08 para mahabol ang yearly renewal every may

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Baka * ang sinasabi ni M2?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tyet! my bad! I was thinking 0-10!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ako i requested particularly for #3 ending without paying additional premium. but the downside was umabot ng 1 month bago ko nakuha yung plate no.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    :lol: okay ka lang? hehehe... kulang sa kain yun!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    :lol: okay ka lang? hehehe... kulang sa kain yun!
    gutom lang nung mga panahong yun!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat View Post
    Hehe. I doubt that naman. I know ang mahirap na makuha usually is #8.
    may premium kasi swerte daw #8 ayon sa mga chinese, tinanong ko ung office mate ko na galing mainland china kung what number naman ang inaayawan nila, sabi #4 lalo na raw ung combination ng #7 at #4

Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    ako i requested particularly for #3 ending without paying additional premium. but the downside was umabot ng 1 month bago ko nakuha yung plate no.
    ganyan din samin halos 1 month before na-release ung plaka

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Based on conversations I had with a sales agent (for one brand) and a sales manager (for another brand), supposedly new buyers can no longer choose plate endings. These are already randomized. Can anyone confirm?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
ending number on plates?