New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Based sa kwento mo, I don't think ignorance ang dahilan. I think ego lang talaga. Flashing him might mean "ang bagal mo" sa kanya. Pag ego kasi ng mayabang nakanti walang tama o mali.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Yeah, maybe he just couldn't accept that other vehicles are faster than his beloved EK Civic. When he was tailing me, I think he was already pushing hard while I was just maintaining 2500-3000rpm hehe... Either way, he's an idiot.

Posted via iPhone using Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by extremeshot View Post
    Yeah, maybe he just couldn't accept that other vehicles are faster than his beloved EK Civic. When he was tailing me, I think he was already pushing hard while I was just maintaining 2500-3000rpm hehe... Either way, he's an idiot.

Posted via iPhone using Tsikot Mobile App
    he's not an idiot.
    he's mayabang.
    he wants you to feel as insulted as he was, when you flashed your headlights at him.
    of course, we normal gents don't feel insulted at all.. whenever someone flashes their headlights at me and i'm sure my tires aren't flat, i just change lanes and allow him to pass...

mebbe he just thinks he's the black baron, that he just baited another victim, and he's now practicing his dogfighting skills on you...

heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 23rd, 2014 at 12:05 PM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920