New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 303 of 348 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Anyone tried supaguard? :D :D :D

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Sir may gusto lang kase ako itanong about sa fortuner 2010 4x4 a/t pag shinishift ko kase 4x4 shift knob with my drive lever on N position and full stop, from Hl to N to Ll minsan may grinding noise with vibration sa shift knob, piro lagi talaga sya from N down to Hl, is it normal? Half po kase nagsasabi ng pinagtanungan ko na its normal half din nagsasabi ng hindi, thanks po

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    That's his job so he's definitely very good at it.... Another reason why he reached the pinnacle of his success in life....

Now it is for us to read the pros and cons after the specs are published and the units right before us... vs what we can shelve out...

I guess it is the same thing as choosing among Subaru, Mitsu, Toyota, Chevrolet, Honda, Ford, BMW, Audi in a different perspective (brand in this case)....

Btw, the reason why people are not happy is because they are always comparing sideways or vertical or in time...

When you buy something, you never look back. You're happy with what you have. Because the first time you drive it, you're committed to it...
    Bought my 2013 M/T Fort and never looked back. I love the hood scoop and macho look! Don't care what other brand offers. What's important is I'm happy with my ride.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapella View Post
    Bought my 2013 M/T Fort and never looked back. I love the hood scoop and macho look! Don't care what other brand offers. What's important is I'm happy with my ride.
    +5 sir basta importante wala ka sakit sa ulo dyan. Mahirap naman pag sobra hitech pag nasira ubos budget mo. Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    +5 sir basta importante wala ka sakit sa ulo dyan. Mahirap naman pag sobra hitech pag nasira ubos budget mo. Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]
    Over 5 years now and so far so good. My only complain is ang hirap i-maintain nung color niya which is black haha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    For 40k PMS do we also need to replace the coolant and power steering fluid? If yes, how many liters for both?

For the brake fluid I can't find the required level in the manual. Is it 1 liter?

Thanks,

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

For the brake fluid I can't find the required level in the manual. Is it 1 liter?

Thanks,
    the amount of brake fluid needed, is affected by the level of wear of the brake pads.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the amount of brake fluid needed, is affected by the level of wear of the brake pads.
    Thank you for sharing! How about the coolant and power steering fluid? Too early to replace after 40k?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thank you for sharing! How about the coolant and power steering fluid? Too early to replace after 40k?
    ..replace...?
    heh heh.
    i would be the wrong person to ask.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    mga sir pano po ifix yung sabit sa front tires? na pansin ko po pag almost full turn lang sya sasabit, im using 20" mags po on 2007 fortuner, kakapalit lang kase namin ng mags at tires.