New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 306 of 348 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by zed71 View Post
    thank you sir number001.it works galing mo! d siguro masyado nag lock nung pina tuneup ko. sarap nanaman i hatak fort ko
    Any tips on the replacement of HID bulbs and ballasts for fortuner 2012 to 2015?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ching22 View Post
    Question about gauge cluster;

I have a 2010 Fortuner and I facelifted it to the 2012-2015 model. I've already changed all the exterior parts; the problem is the interior. I can't seem to find where to buy the gauge cluster. I've already changed the center console and the 4 door panel trim. I just need to get the gauge cluster to complete the look. Do you guys know where I could buy one? TIA.
    Hi S'Ching,
    May I know how much did it cost you to do the facelift. I have a 2009 model and saw your post and became interested to do the same.

TIA

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Agree. I also noticed the same difference between M/T and A/T. If it is not because of the worsening traffic M/T cars have many advantages than the A/T ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    by virtue of its design, there is always some amount, albeit minimal, of automatic transmission slip, when set to the "usual setting"..
    that is why some folks prefer manual transmission; "finger-tip control" daw. well, actually, toe-tip control.
    but the amount of AT slip is usually minimal enough, as to be negligible in ordinary use.
    my opinion.
    i have both.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Mga sir, metal conduction plates. Any recommendation where to buy those? Thanks in advance...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Need help guys. Motolite in our place sells battery and gulong as well. Palitin na gulong ko 8yrs na. Gusto ko sana one stop nalang para di palipat lipat. Question is.. they also offer change oil using Motolube engine oil. Any feedback if this oil is ok? (para aside from change battery and gulong, magpapa change oil na din ako in the same place) #tamadumikot. Thanks!

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    hi does any one know how much mA or A does the USB socket beside aux socket outputs on a fortuner 2017?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    mga sir, magtatanong lang po kung san nakakabili ng wheel lock nut. wala kasi sa mga casa...thanks again.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Jaw View Post
    mga sir, magtatanong lang po kung san nakakabili ng wheel lock nut. wala kasi sa mga casa...thanks again.
    usually may mga wheel and tire shop nagbebenta. Pati Blade and Concorde may lug nuts.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hello - Meron po bang aircon filter ang bagong fortuner? Don pa rin ba nakalagay sa likod ng lower glove box (parang old innova).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Louga View Post
    Hello - Meron po bang aircon filter ang bagong fortuner? Don pa rin ba nakalagay sa likod ng lower glove box (parang old innova).
    yes. nandyan din naman yun fan blower.

FOCUS