New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    pa-suggest na rin po sana fellow Tsikoteers kung saan ang "tested" nyo na magaling na casa para baka pwede ko dun madala if ever - im from sucat nga pala. to share, nasa TMB ngayon unit ko. thanks ulit!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Anybody in here have 2015 Fortuner spy photos?

Pa-share naman .........

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Anybody in here have 2015 Fortuner spy photos?

Pa-share naman .........
    I'm on the market for an entry level SUV -- been mulling over the Trailblazer 2.8AT and the Fortuner 2.5V. Everest might be late 2014 pa or worse 2015 pa. We all saw the Everest in the works but I would be curious to see spy shots of the "all-new" Fortuner also.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    *homhomnova

thanks sir. i think meron din sa unit ko ng #2 sa innova nyo, RE:brake pedal. i will try to squeeze in time to consult with TNE kasi medyo malayo as i am from sucat.

*hvlu

si sir Paolo po and SA ko, then si sir Richard is the repair personnel na nag-test drive din. ok naman sila eh, kaso nga lang, as i mentioned, parang hesitant sila to really check and repair my unit extensively - that even if they themselves heard the sound that i am referring to them, they seemed to have shrugged off from offering to fix the issue. my impression is they hold back from catering to warranty repairs.

thanks po ulit sa mga responses and tia for the ones coming!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    mga boss! pede magtanung anu specs ng light bulbs natin? tnx po

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AceDeals View Post
    pa-suggest na rin po sana fellow Tsikoteers kung saan ang "tested" nyo na magaling na casa para baka pwede ko dun madala if ever - im from sucat nga pala. to share, nasa TMB ngayon unit ko. thanks ulit!
    Kung parang kalderong nag babanggaan yan, check the rubber stopper sa hood. Ganyan din sakin dati. Nasira ulo ko until i tried adjusting it.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    *turboride

thanks sir. na-suggest na nga din po yan sa isang thread for stripped down fortuner. i will definitely check that when i get my unit from the casa today.

*lowslosbenz

parang wala pa po ako nakikita even sa mga foreign automotive sites. post po ako dito pag meron.

salamat po ulit and more power Tsikoteers!