New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1533 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 14331483152315291530153115321533
Results 15,321 to 15,330 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    paki describe yung squeaking sound na sinasabi mo. usually kasi sa bushing ay parang lagatok. squeaking sound is heard when shifting only or whenever your car will start to move?
    Yes Yes squeaking sound is heard when shifting only

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Anyone has ever had a white mica Innova?

Background: I have had silver cars for the better part of the last two decades due to them being relatively low-maintenance. Fast-forward to a few weeks ago, my knee-jerk reaction was to again pick silver for my next car, so I placed an order for a silver Innova G.

The problem is, it's still several days out (or weeks, nobody really knows).

What is available now is the white mica variant.

So the 1.6M question is, should I pickup the white now or just wait for the silver? Please provide your reasons and/or insights, please. Thanks!
    If you can get a more definite timeline than that i'd wait since the pearl finish(if white pearl is the color that you are referring to) may be more difficult to maintain than silver and costs more.

Preference wise i think the other colors suite the innova better than the shade of silver that they are using.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurimao024 View Post
    Yes Yes squeaking sound is heard when shifting only
    manual ba ang innova mo?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    If you can get a more definite timeline than that i'd wait since the pearl finish(if white pearl is the color that you are referring to) may be more difficult to maintain than silver and costs more.

Preference wise i think the other colors suite the innova better than the shade of silver that they are using.
    Did some independent research and decided to go with the white pearl crystal.... para maiba naman.

My last two cars were silver... Civic FD and my previous Innova. Frankly, I was getting bored with it. lol

Anyway, the rep offered the white option and matched the price of the silver variant. So that removed the commercial barrier.

If I might add, less heat gain with white paint so that translates to a slightly lower interior temperature, particularly useful now.
    Last edited by oj88; April 24th, 2024 at 05:42 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Did some independent research and decided to go with the white pearl crystal.... para maiba naman.

My last two cars were silver... Civic FD and my previous Innova. Frankly, I was getting bored with it. lol

Anyway, the rep offered the white option and matched the price of the silver variant. So that removed the commercial barrier.

If I might add, less heat gain with white paint so that translates to a slightly lower interior temperature, particularly useful now.
    silver is my favorite color. i can get away with not cleaning the car for long-ish periods of time.
    my latest acquition is a pearl white altis. it's such a magnet for imperfections, dark dirt, scrapes and dings!
    my next car will definitely be silver, again.

6. Join Date
    May 2006

that's one of the other reasons I was able to convince my wife (she wanted a black car). the other was safety consideration during night drive.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    silver is my favorite color. i can get away with not cleaning the car for long-ish periods of time.
    my latest acquition is a pearl white altis. it's such a magnet for imperfections, dark dirt, scrapes and dings!
    my next car will definitely be silver, again.
    I agree on that one. That was also the reason I got silver vehicles. This time however, I decided to throw caution in the wind and bought something different.

that's one of the other reasons I was able to convince my wife (she wanted a black car). the other was safety consideration during night drive.
    I have been car-less during the last couple of weeks since I sold mine and have been borrowing my Dad's silver Innova 2.8 G. I attended a meeting in QC this morning and had to drive to BGC at 12pm. The car was parked in the sun for two hours and during my drive to The Fort, the A/C was barely making a dent under the noon sun. I imagine it would be worse if it had dark paint.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I agree on that one. That was also the reason I got silver vehicles. This time however, I decided to throw caution in the wind and bought something different.

I have been car-less during the last couple of weeks since I sold mine and have been borrowing my Dad's silver Innova 2.8 G. I attended a meeting in QC this morning and had to drive to BGC at 12pm. The car was parked in the sun for two hours and during my drive to The Fort, the A/C was barely making a dent under the noon sun. I imagine it would be worse if it had dark paint.
    Hmmm.... Kailangan na ng aircon service niyan innova mo. I have a blackish red innova. Bilad sa araw from 10am-3pm. When i get in the car and turn the AC on, kaya naman palamigin buong kotse. Partida leatherette seats pa yun...

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I also prefer silver. hindi halata na madumi na and some imperfections like faded color and slight dent.

long time ago we had a white car. have to clean it often madali ma stain makita yung black stain and with

age nag yellowish siya. LIke sa mga trucks na white you can see black lines from water flow.

pero maganda yung pearl white for me its elegant , especially sa mga Land cruiser its very nice.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2024
    manual ba ang innova mo?
    Automatic po Sir

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]