New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1523 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 1423147315131519152015211522152315241525152615271533 ... LastLast
Results 15,221 to 15,230 of 15375
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Good deal na ba yung Innova XE variant? It sits between the J and E variant. Planning to buy kasi for the in-laws ng entry level lang na matic. For me kasi it's already a good deal na. palitan na lang yung rims kung sakali.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Good deal na ba yung Innova XE variant? It sits between the J and E variant. Planning to buy kasi for the in-laws ng entry level lang na matic. For me kasi it's already a good deal na. palitan na lang yung rims kung sakali.
    Medyo bloated na yung price, XE current price was the E variant.
    If naabotan mo sana yung current E variant but was priced at 1.3M, yan yung good deal.
    Ngayon na inincrease to 1.5m na, Im seeing na baka may promo discount eto in the near future.
    Unless if mag facelift yung current E variant with more added features/aesthetics para majustify yung 200k price increase.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Medyo bloated na yung price, XE current price was the E variant.
    If naabotan mo sana yung current E variant but was priced at 1.3M, yan yung good deal.
    Ngayon na inincrease to 1.5m na, Im seeing na baka may promo discount eto in the near future.
    Unless if mag facelift yung current E variant with more added features/aesthetics para majustify yung 200k price increase.
    Oo nga eh. Yun nga rin yung sinsabi ko sa kanila eh. Kaso ayaw na nila ng iba. Innova lang talaga. lol. Tingnan natin sa December kung magkaka-promo pa.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Oo nga eh. Yun nga rin yung sinsabi ko sa kanila eh. Kaso ayaw na nila ng iba. Innova lang talaga. lol. Tingnan natin sa December kung magkaka-promo pa.
    "give 'em what they want." serious!
    kasi, if something untoward (Heaven forbid!) happens, you can't be blamed.
    but if you give them something else, "kasalanan mo kapag na flat tyre 'yan".
    besides, it's a good model, naman.
    heh heh heh.

but i am curious,
    do you have an alternative vehicle in mind?
    Last edited by dr. d; November 20th, 2023 at 11:42 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "give 'em what they want." serious!
    kasi, if something untoward (Heaven forbid!) happens, you can't be blamed.
    but if you give them something else, "kasalanan mo kapag na flat tyre 'yan".
    besides, it's a good model, naman.
    heh heh heh.

but i am curious,
    do you have an alternative vehicle in mind?
    Right now doc wala pa eh. They have their eyes sa Innova lang. Ride height, capacity and reliability.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Right now doc wala pa eh. They have their eyes sa Innova lang. Ride height, capacity and reliability.
    ang ayoko sa new model,
    it's longer and wider than the previous model. medyo masikip sa barangay namin.
    also, an acquaintance who sold his 2.5 in favor of the new 2.8, claims the 2.8 is a bit more fuel guzzling than the old 2.5.
    otherwise, it seems as reliable as the old model.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    claims the 2.8 is a bit more fuel guzzling than the old 2.5.
    otherwise, it seems as reliable as the old model.
    For me the 1GD engine is more frugal than the 2KD engine it replaced.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    If I will buying an Innova I might as well settle for a V or G variant Php1.6M..... I will just settle for a Rush or Veloz at Php1.3M budget.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    If I will buying an Innova I might as well settle for a V or G variant Php1.6M..... I will just settle for a Rush or Veloz at Php1.3M budget.
    from what i understand,
    the one item that i like, that is present in the G and V, but not in the E, is the remote-adjust side mirror.
    i have kinda gotten to like 'em, kasi.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    from what i understand,
    the one item that i like, that is present in the G and V, but not in the E, is the remote-adjust side mirror.
    i have kinda gotten to like 'em, kasi.
    May adjuster na ng side mirror na standard on all models ng current innova doc.

On your other post, yep malakas sa fuel lalo sa makati rush hour traffic. I can get 7km/li if im lucky. Peeo highway ang provincial roadsz easily 16km/li even on spirited runs

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]