New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1001 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 15375
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Makikita naman sa xerox copy ng C.R. mo, ang status nakalagay na ENCUMBERED.

Sent from my Starmobile UP+ using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ngayon ko lang ulit na drive si innova. Ramdam ko may nginig ang engine ano kaya cause neto? Akala mo mamamatay yung makina.

Palit spark plug ba?

Outside casa na kasi PMS ko

Tuwing kelan ba palitan ng spark plugs? Ano signs na need na palitan?

Or iba ang cause kaya may vibration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Ngayon ko lang ulit na drive si innova. Ramdam ko may nginig ang engine ano kaya cause neto? Akala mo mamamatay yung makina.

Palit spark plug ba?

Outside casa na kasi PMS ko

Tuwing kelan ba palitan ng spark plugs? Ano signs na need na palitan?

Or iba ang cause kaya may vibration?

misfire?
    a defect somewhere in the high tension circuit.. probably a defective hi tension cable, a defective spark plug, dirty electrical contact, fouled-up sparking plug.
    have your car tuned-up. baka yun lang ang kelangan.

btw, is the nginig persistent?
    baka naman sa una lang na mga segundo, tapos ay wala na.. in which case, baka bumaba lang ang langis sa oil sump. nguni at pagkatapos ng ilang segundong andar, umakyat na muli at ok na lahat..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^

Thanks for the prompt feedback.

Car is used na lang once a week. Pagka start ramdam mo nginig then mawawala na din pag tagal.

So its normal??

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ^

Thanks for the prompt feedback.

Car is used na lang once a week. Pagka start ramdam mo nginig then mawawala na din pag tagal.

So its normal??

welll... i do know that if the car is not used for "some time", sometimes all that oil in the engine can drain down to the oil sump. when that happens, the initial engine revs will be rough, sometimes the engine dies and has to be re-started.. but once the oil is pumped back up to the engine, the vibrations cease, and the engine functions normally again.
    is this what you experience? it may be normal... but if it happens everytime..
    oil level ok? oil grade correct?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

welll... i do know that if the car is not used for "some time", sometimes all that oil in the engine can drain down to the oil sump. when that happens, the initial engine revs will be rough, sometimes the engine dies and has to be re-started.. but once the oil is pumped back up to the engine, the vibrations cease, and the engine functions normally again.
    is this what you experience? it may be normal... but if it happens everytime..
    oil level ok? oil grade correct?
    This gave me a peace of mind. Still obserbahan ko pa din.

Okay naman oil levels, alaga pa din sa change oil. Kaka pa change fluids ko pa nga lang sa casa (engine oil not included) kasi kaka change oil ko lang din kasi sa labas.

Hopefully nothing serious.

Thanks dr d!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    Makikita naman sa xerox copy ng C.R. mo, ang status nakalagay na ENCUMBERED.

Sent from my Starmobile UP+ using Tapatalk
    Thanks sir rodetor, first time kong mag rerenew ng rehistro.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Mga sir good pm po.. hingi lang po nang advise. Plan to get a new car for my growing kids this next few months. We currently own a car (2.0 gas m/t Honda Accord- my apology on the thread) kaya lang sikip na kami 3 teenagers and my wife. Our choice Innova 2.0 e a/t or 2.5 e dsl a/t. We plan to keep this for good. I am an OFW at di madalas magagamit for sure. Are this two variant able to go up to Baguio without any hassle fully loaded? FC po nang dalawa. I am from Pampanga and the traffic is not that bad. Thanks in advance on any inputs.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by arnel9872 View Post
    Mga sir good pm po.. hingi lang po nang advise. Plan to get a new car for my growing kids this next few months. We currently own a car (2.0 gas m/t Honda Accord- my apology on the thread) kaya lang sikip na kami 3 teenagers and my wife. Our choice Innova 2.0 e a/t or 2.5 e dsl a/t. We plan to keep this for good. I am an OFW at di madalas magagamit for sure. Are this two variant able to go up to Baguio without any hassle fully loaded? FC po nang dalawa. I am from Pampanga and the traffic is not that bad. Thanks in advance on any inputs.
    get the diesel. their owners are noisier and more fanatic. heh heh.
    MT versus AT? it's a long story, with no clear winner yet.. bottomline... it's still a personal choice. i have MT, but kung minsan, nananaginip ako na kung AT naman ....
    wala pa akong nakikilalang bumili ng innova at nag-sisi...
    o sige.. isa.. but that don't count.. because all he was complaining about, was the "loss" of his money..
    i do not think baguio would be a big challenge to the innova.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

get the diesel. their owners are noisier and more fanatic. heh heh.
    MT versus AT? it's a long story, with no clear winner yet.. bottomline... it's still a personal choice. i have MT, but kung minsan, nananaginip ako na kung AT naman ....
    wala pa akong nakikilalang bumili ng innova at nag-sisi...
    o sige.. isa.. but that don't count.. because all he was complaining about, was the "loss" of his money..
    i do not think baguio would be a big challenge to the innova.
    Thanks sa mabilis na input..what about the 2.0 e gas a/t any thing to say sir, first time to use diesel kung sakali.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]