New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX
    hindi kaya makuha sa ECU programming lang para ma-increase ang torque from 200 to 260Nm?

the new local hiace has a torque of 260Nm and manual ito..

thanks for the heads up on the hiace engine spec. but note that the new hi-ace has to carry alot more load than the Innova D4D 5MT so that sounds reasonable toyota engineers designed it that way. Pero i highly doubt Toyota would put the a Boost Control function on the ECU as it would be more costly than a mechanical control - Blow Off Valve. i'm going to a dealership one of these days and have them check out for me the Actual Part Numbers of those items for the 5MT & 4AT versions, i bet they are. sana nga -ibenta nila. If and when they agree to sell it to me i'll try to make 2Dyno Runs to compare before & after change... and +170kph may not be impossible.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by radiazone
    Try to download Irfanview its absolutely free, at Tucows.com

You can edit, resize and it is user friendly.
    Thanks for help..

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by radiazone
    Try to download Irfanview its absolutely free, at Tucows.com

You can edit, resize and it is user friendly.
    Thanks for reply

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    innova sighting (pasig), used as cop car

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yaman naman ng pasig government, Innova pa ginamit...bakit hindi revo??? para mas mura i-procure... teka ma-imbestigador nga yan...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    Originally Posted by altec
    sinubukan ko ihataw ang innova ko. I reached 140kph at almost 4K rpm, ang red line mga 4,400 rpm. Pano ninyo pinaabot ng 150kph, I didnt attempt it na kasi baka sa may red line na, 400kms pa lang odo ko.
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    When I reached 150 kph, I didn't read the RPM. Ngayon hindi ko na inulit mag-over 120 kph, but most of the time 100 kph lang. medyo di kaya ng dibdib at baka mahuli pa. By the way, mine is Gas MT. I think yours is Diesel MT.
    I also noticed that the red warning for GAS is from 6,000 rpm while you mentioned the DIESEL red warning is from 4,400 rpm.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    No, the ride is quite smotth at this speed on SLEX/ NLEX.. this is just base on my expereience.. kung shaky ang manibela there is something wrong with wheel like balancing or alignment AFAIK.

WBR,
    At 150 kph, the innova was smooth. Dibdib ko na ang shaky. Nag makita ng asawa ko that we were running at 140 kph, sinisita na ako to slow it down. But, she never felt that I went to 150 kph, though for less than 30 secs. lang.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Well you can check your local toyota dealer for this matter.. but to give you an idea.. j variant gas cost sround 768k AFAIK..

WBR,
    J - Gas MT P718 k
    J - Diesel MT P768
    E - Diesel only MT P 865
    G - Gas MT P915
    G - Gas AT P970
    G - Diesel MT P965
    G - Diesel AT P1,030

Kung hindi pa nag-increase.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    Innova Guys, i'm back from my long trip with my E-variant diesel Manual Tranny. Manila-->La Union-->Baguio-->La Union-->Manila. My consumption is 11.39kms/liter, hindi kasama yung pag akyat ko ng Baguio. I might be having another full tank 2 days from now, so my next reading would be a consumptions with Baguio trip. Sarap i-drive ang Innova, parang gas feeded engine kung mag accelerate kaya walang problema sa pag oovertake. Unlike some diesel engines na sometimes mabibitin ka sa overtaking kasi yung acceleration e mabagal. Going up to Baguio is no problem at all. Isa lang observation ko, yung 2ng gear parang nalulunod. I don't know if wala lang sa timing yung shifting ko. Overall, for my whole trip, saludo ako sa D4D ng Toyota. Ganda tumakbo. My maximum speed is only 110kms/hr, most of the time 100kms/hr. Kasama ko kasi the whole family, mahirap na.
    Mey mga bad news din during my trip;
    1) natalsikan ng bato yung hood ko, nagka dimple. Thanks God hindi sa windshield tumama.
    2) Na disalign ng konti yung rear bumper ko, my wife hit a post when trying to park, buti na lang maliit lang yung gasgas. whew....san kaya puwedeng magpa align? Mahal kaya 'to?

CONGRATS for having a nice trip and better consumption. Mine is Gas pero I also observed na parang nalulunod at 2nd gear when I went to Caylabne in Ternate, Cavite.

Here were my consumptions:
    10.9 kpl - Trip to Sual, Pangasinan & back to Mla.
    8.8 kpl - City driving with trip to Butong, Taal & Tagaytay (grabe traffic Tagaytay)
    9.5 kpl - City driving with trip to Balanga, Bataan.

I always refill pag close to empty na at up to automatic shut-off ng pump. I also experienced when the gas warning lit up. When I refilled, it was 44.13 liters. So there's about 11 liters left in the tank when the gas warning lit up. So malayo pa ang mararating (mga 90 kilometers pa) bago mag totally empty. I think this applies to Gas only as Diesel has bigger tank capacity (?)
    Last edited by geebunny; April 4th, 2005 at 08:42 AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by raider
    sir innova boy, pwede bang sumali? wala pa unit ko pero nakapila na sa toyota.
    WELCOME, JOEM & RAIDER!

Mahaba na ba ang pilahan sa Innova? Mukhang marami na ang nagandahan at interesado pati Pasig pulis. Pero when we were driving around Davao City for 2 days last week, wala akong nakita ni isa man lang Innova. What I noticed was there were more than 15 units of Hi-lux in the pier waiting for delivery.