New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 382 123451151101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just want to ask something with your innova as compared to mine..

mine is D4D MAtic, G variant, got it last week lang..

ang first question ko is, i notice the noise of the diesel engine is same as other diesel engines around especially on quiet places like in a subdivision..
    Is this same as yours??

Also the backup or backing sensor, ok ba ang lakas ng speaker niyo nito?? kasi mine is mahina and mas malakas pa ang sound ng reverse gear position ng kambio ko eh??

Thanks and lets share some coommon ideas with our Innovas...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    also on my second full tank to measure the km/li , it consumes a whopping 6.1 Km/L only... tama ba ito.. as told me by toyota people it consumes an average of 10 - 12 Km/L......wahhhhhhhhhh...

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    also on my second full tank to measure the km/li , it consumes a whopping 6.1 Km/L only... tama ba ito.. as told me by toyota people it consumes an average of 10 - 12 Km/L......wahhhhhhhhhh...

WBR,
    hello bo0ss Innova boy! I bought mine same D4D matic variant 3 weeeks ago.. para ma check mo tamang fuel consumption you have to push the reset button pag nansa ave KM/L siya para mag recompute siya... and also kaya mababa ang ave. mo kasi pati idle time kino compute din niya as you can see on the active comsumption menu niya pag naka idle ka e 0 km/l siya.. natural lang ung lagatik ng diesel tulad ng sakin. pero ung back up sensor ko mas malakas ang tunog kesa sa back up buzzer.. hope you can share with us some good buys for our innova! ty

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005

WBR,
    Mine consumes (J variant/VVT-i) 9.27 km/ltr at 90km/hr ave continuous spd, aircon on. I suggest that you must not race the engine and warm it up for 3-5mins before rolling.

leinahtan

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    Mine consumes (J variant/VVT-i) 9.27 km/ltr at 90km/hr ave continuous spd, aircon on. I suggest that you must not race the engine and warm it up for 3-5mins before rolling.

leinahtan
    Modern gasoline engines do not need any more warming up (unlike the old carb ones). It specifically states in the manual that warm up shouldn't exceed for more than 15 seconds (esp in a tropical country such as ours). Just drive slowly for the first few minutes / kilometers to warm up the engine.

By the way, how many liters of oil does the Innova's VVTi engine need? From a previous post I remember that it was around 7 liters? For comparison, the Rav4's 2.0L engine needs only a gallon of oil.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005

WBR,
    innova_boy i think 6.1km/L is to low coz i average 370kms on 34lts of diesel in city driving!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    maybe cos di pa na break-in?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    even if you factor in the 10-20% lower gas consumption (due to break-in) it would only come out as around 8km/L... hmmm...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    BlueBimmer, cute ng pic mo, a! Sis mo?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Innova's D4D is garbage. nakakatawa yun mga pro D4D just because they have D4D not knowing its issues lolz.

Page 1 of 382 123451151101 ... LastLast