New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 138 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    *inoba: may suggestion is sell your unit habng medyo bago pa.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hi guys,i am a proud owner of a 2006 toyota hilux 4x4 and i have been using it for almost 5mos now and it has a mileage of 12k.

so far no problems naman and im very satisfied with the unit.im getting 10.5km/ltr fuel economy for my mixed driving and about 11.6 for highway.

ive also learned na matagal nga ung fuel filter replacement,ayaw ko nga maniwala and im still having doubts.i believe na dapat sa reputable na gasoline stations dapat mgpakarga.and hopefully it will help.some people kc are attracted with the 1peso difference in fuel price.if you think about it,if you have a 75 liter tank,thats just 75 pesos savings.lets do the math: 75/fultank*4(this is the number of fulltanks i get per month.)*12(for 1 year). thats only 3,600 savings for 1 year.its not enough for the trouble if ever mgkaproblema nga ung unit.im putting straight shell diesel just to be sure.

i hope this helps sa thread.i also hope i dont jinx my rides performance.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    doclloyd,
    10.5km/l sa city? Manual or matic? Some owners here are getting 7.5km/l sa city after the reprogramming. Your mileage is more acceptable. matipid yan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    the engine specs for the mitsu that's included in the article is not the same as the one released in the philippine market. I believe this is the non intercooled 2.5 crdi, which explains the 115 ps horsepower rating.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mga sir ask ko lang kung sa tingin nyo eh kung na resolve na kaya nila yong problem ng D4D engine sa mga bagong labas na mga unit kasi my parents already reserved a Innova unit.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    djerms:i have the 4x4 manual. lowest i ever got for efficiency is 9.8kms/ltr.and thats by being stuck in traffic.still a far cry from 7.

i believe driving habits and good fuel helps.i used to have the 3.2 automatic frontier and malayo tlaga ang hatak ng makina.para mkahataw ako i need mga 1.8rpm,with the hilux mga 1.3-1.5k rpm lng.sa expressway,for me 2 run at atleast 130km/hr,2k rpm lng kelangan.magaan cya dalin.

i got my unit last june,dunno if its a new batch na.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zerograv View Post
    mga sir ask ko lang kung sa tingin nyo eh kung na resolve na kaya nila yong problem ng D4D engine sa mga bagong labas na mga unit kasi my parents already reserved a Innova unit.

Ok lang Innova kung Gas kunin ng parents mo. Mahirap mag baka sakali.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by doclloyd View Post
    djerms:i have the 4x4 manual. lowest i ever got for efficiency is 9.8kms/ltr.and thats by being stuck in traffic.still a far cry from 7.

i believe driving habits and good fuel helps.i used to have the 3.2 automatic frontier and malayo tlaga ang hatak ng makina.para mkahataw ako i need mga 1.8rpm,with the hilux mga 1.3-1.5k rpm lng.sa expressway,for me 2 run at atleast 130km/hr,2k rpm lng kelangan.magaan cya dalin.

i got my unit last june,dunno if its a new batch na.
    Wow. Matipid yang unit mo sir. My Dmax 4x2 tho AT gets only 9km/l sa city driving.

With regards to the Frontier, yep...sobrang lakas pa lumamon yung variant na yun.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    guys, do you think that toyota will redesign the 2.5 and 3.0 D4-Ds to include their D-CAT technology and replace the solenoid injectors with piezoelectric ones? i am hoping that they would do that para mas malakas yung max output at max torque ng 2.5 and 3.0 D4-D... yung toyota avensis na 1.8 D4-D sa europe 177 hp/3200 rpm at 400 Nm/2000 rpm, equipped with D-CAT technology and piezoelectric injectors.... may VGT rin pala ito... lahat naman ng D4-D nakaVGT pero VNT lang tawag nila....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by inoba View Post
    Thanks for the tip sir larshell. I'm still observing kung magi-improve ang performance ng oto namin. Don't want to test-drive it ng malayo...baka bigla na naman akong itirik sa daan. Just makes me wonder if my unit's a lemon. Mukhang mas okay pa yong 2nd hand car na nabili namin vs. this unit.

bakit lahat kayo may prob sa d-4d nyo. ako so far lapa naman trouble sa engine ko. kawawa naman ako. it hurts u know! kidding aside , after all this threads that i've read, worid na ako mga chong kasi baka anytime tumirik din unit ko. in fairness to toyota, na round trip kuna ito dvo-mla-dvo but la naman bad experience. mileage is already 26k in 1 & 5mos tym. i'm planning pa naman to go to zambo del sur next week. Im now having second thougths already. On the other hand, im thinking that maybe im just lucky to have chosen this particular na walang palya??

Toyota D4D engine woes