New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 505 of 547 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505506507508509515 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5464
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Your SA is full of bull crap. What is the reason he said why it's not covered?!?! Because that should clearly be covered! Yung compressor ko nga 3 beses pinaltan and I did not pay a single centavo. That's not a wear and tear part naman I suggest you make a complaint at Toyota Philippines.
    kaya nga po. saang casa po kayo nagpa service?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sTrAdA_08 View Post
    kaya nga po. saang casa po kayo nagpa service?
    Toyota Pasig replaced my compressor. Huwag ka papayag na hindi icover ng warranty

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Your SA is full of bull crap. What is the reason he said why it's not covered?!?! Because that should clearly be covered! Yung compressor ko nga 3 beses pinaltan and I did not pay a single centavo. That's not a wear and tear part naman I suggest you make a complaint at Toyota Philippines.
    This is so disturbing to me. Naka-set na mind ko for the Altis. In fact, naghihintay na lang ako approval from the bank.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    This is so disturbing to me. Naka-set na mind ko for the Altis. In fact, naghihintay na lang ako approval from the bank.
    The Altis is a good car. AFAIK the AC defect was only for the first batch of units. I got mine on the first month it came out kasi. I suppose they fixed all the "bugs" na since the model is on its 4th year already.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    You can always buy another car from a different brand.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    28 months palang. I asked the SA, hindi na raw covered. Nagulat lang din po ako na ayaw galawin ng ibang aircon shop.
    Let's get the full story please before speculating.

May mga mods ka ba ginawa sa altis mo, particularly sa interior light change head unit or speakers, bulbs, etc. Or have other shops played with your A/C system? Technically, void electrical amd a/c warranty if you played with it.

If virgin altis mo atleast on the electrical and A/C side of things, then covered dapat yan.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Let's get the full story please before speculating.

May mga mods ka ba ginawa sa altis mo, particularly sa interior light change head unit or speakers, bulbs, etc. Or have other shops played with your A/C system? Technically, void electrical amd a/c warranty if you played with it.

If virgin altis mo atleast on the electrical and A/C side of things, then covered dapat yan.
    Wala pa po akong pinagalaw sa altis except yung regular change oil.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    28 months palang. I asked the SA, hindi na raw covered. Nagulat lang din po ako na ayaw galawin ng ibang aircon shop.
    consult your car's warranty, po.
    see what it says about the aircon system.
    yung iba kasi, iba ang engine and electrical warranty sa radio warranty sa aircon warranty sa suspension warranty.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Find a better aircon shop ...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Get a Honda Civic ... much better car ...