New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 282 of 357 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Hi, everyone. Just wondering if there's anyone of you who has scratches on your dashboard (top side only)? I'm thinking of having it replaced... but mas okay if you think it can be remedied by interior detailing or any out-of-the-shelf waxes.

Will post a pic soon.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    The owner posts at the board every now and then
    who?
    baka maka-discount

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    who?
    baka maka-discount
    speedyfix :P He posts at the Royal Purple thread.

I'm using my Gen 10 as my daily driver na pala. I don't see much difference with my Gen 11. It still drives like new to me. I can't drive my Gen 11 as much because the tint is so dark and it's so difficult to drive at night esp when it's raining

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    speedyfix :P He posts at the Royal Purple thread.

I'm using my Gen 10 as my daily driver na pala. I don't see much difference with my Gen 11. It still drives like new to me. I can't drive my Gen 11 as much because the tint is so dark and it's so difficult to drive at night esp when it's raining
    oh, i've never had been with that thread that's why

edi pahiram muna gen 11 mo, pang coding

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    oh, i've never had been with that thread that's why

edi pahiram muna gen 11 mo, pang coding
    Hahaha.

Gen 11 ko na nga ang coding car ko ngayon Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Anyone have an idea how much wipers are? Mas mahal ba sa casa o sa speedyfix na lang ako bibili?
    I have just replaced my Bosch banana type wipers with the same banana Type S brand wipers - 1x 18" and 1x 22". Originally 24" ginagamit ko pero iniksian ko na para hindi nagda-drag pag nagwa-wipe. Total for the pair is around P500+ lang at Handyman pero I think I saw them also at Ace hardware. Comparable naman din dun sa original Bosch, or mas smoother pa nga yata, though distracting lang yung Type S label sa both sides ng wipers.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    I have just replaced my Bosch banana type wipers with the same banana Type S brand wipers - 1x 18" and 1x 22". Originally 24" ginagamit ko pero iniksian ko na para hindi nagda-drag pag nagwa-wipe. Total for the pair is around P500+ lang at Handyman pero I think I saw them also at Ace hardware. Comparable naman din dun sa original Bosch, or mas smoother pa nga yata, though distracting lang yung Type S label sa both sides ng wipers.
    I paid P800+ for the rubber only at the casa

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Altuy View Post
    Hi, everyone. Just wondering if there's anyone of you who has scratches on your dashboard (top side only)? I'm thinking of having it replaced... but mas okay if you think it can be remedied by interior detailing or any out-of-the-shelf waxes.

Will post a pic soon.

Thanks.
    It seems I have to upload my photos to image hosting sites before I can post it here...

I just sent BigBert's an inquiry if they can restore my dashboard...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Altuy View Post
    It seems I have to upload my photos to image hosting sites before I can post it here...
    If you use Tapatalk on your phone, you can upload directly:

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If you use Tapatalk on your phone, you can upload directly:
    Appreciate this a lot!

But I have to defeat the Luddite in me first

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]