New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Sir, the target market are not in for the performance
    We all know that, but in reality, a family looking for a car will walk to a showroom looking for an entry level car and the sales people will start selling them the Wigo or the Avanza and claim that it will suffice for out of town trips...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Have no trust for these types of vehciles, mobilio, carens, livina, saka yun sa suzuki. Parang kase hindi magtatagal sa present traffic situation nstin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Ba't ba sobrang sensitive ang Toyota sa product line ng Honda. Hindi Mobilio kalaban nyo kungdi Ecosport

Ecosport remains unchallenged, helo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I agree with you, bro.

In my perception,- Ecosport indeed remains unchallenged and is making waves of sales [under their RADAR???]...

Makes me wonder why Toyota is not participating in this market segment....

I thought that they are looking at rebranding a Daihatsu-variant (like the Avanza and the Wigo) for this.... Ang tagal...

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    We all know that, but in reality, a family looking for a car will walk to a showroom looking for an entry level car and the sales people will start selling them the Wigo or the Avanza and claim that it will suffice for out of town trips...
    So why ask for something it could not give..as for point a to b out of town trips, it will suffice

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    but they WILL suffice for out of town trips!
    i have a wigo myself. it suffices.
    but i still prefer a larger, more comfortable vehicle for long trips.

comfort and luxury cost money. who are willing and able to afford?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ^Yes the Wigo will suffice... I've seen 650cc cars (Japanese Kei) that drove well with 5 people...

I was referring to earlier comments that the engine is too small for a 7 seater.

If ever this car makes it locally, sales people should inform possible buyers that it's a city car, don't expect too much when driving it in the highways...

I was in SM North once, Mitsu had an event (I was looking at the G4 (it was then new), I over heard a potential buyer asking the sales person if the Adventure drives better in the highway compared to the Innova (prev gen), sales person said yes!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

And of course, the Toyota badge would add another 20HP...

_/_/_/

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ^Yes the Wigo will suffice... I've seen 650cc cars (Japanese Kei) that drove well with 5 people...

I was referring to earlier comments that the engine is too small for a 7 seater.

If ever this car makes it locally, sales people should inform possible buyers that it's a city car, don't expect too much when driving it in the highways...

I was in SM North once, Mitsu had an event (I was looking at the G4 (it was then new), I over heard a potential buyer asking the sales person if the Adventure drives better in the highway compared to the Innova (prev gen), sales person said yes!
    "drives better" is subjective. i am confident there will always be someone out there, who will agree that the adventure drives better in the highway than the innova.

and if i were working for mitsubishi, what other answer can i give?

heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "drives better" is subjective. i am confident there will always be someone out there, who will agree that the adventure drives better in the highway than the innova.

and if i were working for mitsubishi, what other answer can i give?

heh heh.
    I agree bro...

It is like asking a waiter in the restaurant,- "are the food here good?"

"Of course" (it will be too naive for us to expect an adverse response),- he works there! [Unless he has serious grudge on the establishment]/...

_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Teka, i smell rice, yung sinaing ko....baka masunog..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast