New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Yeah i saw that. That wasnt right to do. Bashing the guy for posting thr new pricing.

Personally i dont care. 4.65m (now) vs 4.995m (when i bought mine) doesnt warrant such bitterness. Unless you got hoodwinked by the dealer or grey market. In fact, its an opportunity to even out your costs (i.e. time to buy again hahaha). Kidding!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    You were prepared to pay at that price.

Even the brand new price of my pick-up went down.

I also follow the LC FB group and i'm close to unfollowing already as i don't like the atmosphere in it too much. To learn, share and admire other people's rides is a reason why i follow such pages however when it becomes a trove of bitter feelings and profiteers then it's time to leave (sorry, no love lost for those who tried to make a buck out of the then impeding taxes at the expense of limiting options for those who really wanted to purchase for their personal use, only for it to boomerang).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    You were prepared to pay at that price.

Even the brand new price of my pick-up went down.

I also follow the LC FB group and i'm close to unfollowing already as i don't like the atmosphere in it too much. To learn, share and admire other people's rides is a reason why i follow such pages however when it becomes a trove of bitter feelings and profiteers then it's time to leave (sorry, no love lost for those who tried to make a buck out of the then impeding taxes at the expense of limiting options for those who really wanted to purchase for their personal use, only for it to boomerang).
    Funny how the rich are bitter over 300k. HAHA

Kaya idol ko si EQ eh, very logical and practical mag-isip.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Maybe not as rich as they think they are if they are making a fuzz over the 300k. To feel a tinge of regret, okay and understandable. Pero awayin yung tao...? Hehe nalang.

Baka 20% DP 5 years to pay? Hehe malaki rin impact ng 300K sa monthly amortization pag naka loan ng matagal.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    I'm not quite sure they are rich if they are making a fuzz over the 300k. To feel a tinge of regret, okay. Pero awayin yung tao...? Hehe nalang.

Baka 20% DP 5 years to pay? Hehe malaki rin impact ng 300K sa monthly amortization.
    But why would they spend 5M on a car if they can't afford it ?

Baka gusto lang mag mukhang mayaman. Hahahaha

Which is both funny and sad at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    But why would they spend 5M on a car if they can't afford it ?

Baka gusto lang mag mukhang mayaman. Hahahaha

Which is both funny and sad at the same time.

Since I saw you frequent the watch thread and are more knowledgeable in those things, I'm sure you're not surprised...

Dami rin marami/mamahalin ang luho but cannot afford them in the long run.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Since I saw you frequent the watch thread, I'm sure you're not surprised...
    Stalker alert... 😂 kidding!

Their money, their problem. Walang basagan ng trip. Hehe tawa nalang tayo sa gilid.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Stalker alert... �� kidding!

Their money, their problem. Walang basagan ng trip. Hehe tawa nalang tayo sa gilid.

Hehe maaga pa yung taon wala pa masyadong nangyayari sa office... dito nalang muna sa tsikot - napapadaan sa forums na normally di ko napapansin.

On topic: Well pera nila yun, as long as they don't end up defaulting and contributing to the raising of the nationwide loan interest rate... ok lang saken.
    Last edited by mda; January 3rd, 2018 at 02:19 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011

Kaya idol ko si EQ eh, very logical and practical mag-isip.
    You'll be surprised. Guess who are very good in availing promos and discounts?
    It's exactly the same reason why certain people are rich. Every peso counts.
    That 300k could've made them money somewhere else. hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Hehe maaga pa yung taon wala pa masyadong nangyayari sa office... dito nalang muna sa tsikot - napapadaan sa forums na normally di ko napapansin.

On topic: Well pera nila yun, as long as they don't end up defaulting and contributing to the raising of the nationwide loan interest rate... ok lang saken.
    True... Slow 1st week.

Yes! Let's leave them be.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Most probably bababa, kung gaano kalaki mahirap tukuyin kasi di natin alam magkano ang net retail price ng LC ngayon. If my guess is right and Toyota won't take advantage of the prestige and demand for LC, price decrease could be 300-400K (assuming 20% toyota profit, 12% vat, and 20% dealer profit).
    272K to 350K yung balitang ibababa ng presyo... laki ng tubo ni Toyota kung ganun sa LC.