New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I doubt that 1.5 irerelease dito, even the current Altis in HK comes in 1.5, but 1.6-1.8 ang binebenta dito.

It'll sell like hotcakes no matter how it looks like so medyo pointless na criticize it in terms of potential sales hehe.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    ETo ba yung binitin nila dahil sa all new civic?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Binitin ang 10th gen Corolla dahil mabenta pa sobra yung 9th gen, not because of the Civic hehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For something designed to be used as an everyday car, they could have at least included some side door mouldings for protection.

Or is this a conspiracy between Toyota and the PDR industry?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For sure this will go up to the list as #1 seller in Phil Market. Looks sporty.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    push button start? matutuwa mga carnappers nyan, di na kelangan i hotwire :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Push start buttons require the key to be there as well, the only diff is you don't "crank" it sa "start" position.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    I thought Toyota decided to go back to the drawing boards after seeing the radical styling FD Civic? Looks like the delay of the vehicle, wasnt really worth it (in terms of styling, that is)? :D As the exterior still looks like an evolution (for the worse, IMO :D) than a revolution like the FD Civic.

I still dont see the novelty of the push button start. I still prefer the 'ol turn-the-key-to-start. :D

Although the wood trim obviously looks fake and unrealistic, I still like them bec. it really livens the interior better than the previous syrup-like cherry wood stain.

The interior appointment has undergone a tremendous improvement (esp. the dash) compared to the current Altis now. But still cant hold a candle against the star-trek like digital speedomenter of the FD Civic, IMO.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    what happens if a kid presses the off button in the middle of the expressway

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    ETo ba yung binitin nila dahil sa all new civic?
    Ive got a very good friend na one of the top brass sa TMP and this is what I asked her. She said na they "did not delay this baby's release" because of the new Civic. In fact they wanted to go head to head kasi nga they firmly believe that this 10th gen corolla is at par with the new civics features. Part of the reason for its delay was in the production line, they were afraid that they couldn't supply the initial demand which might make the launching half-cooked (ows?)

The Start/Stop Button and "Binoculars Type" meter and dash layout was a "better stand out" compared to the Civics. Say, maybe thats why they have identical steering wheels? , just asking hehehe.

theveed is right. This baby will sell, no doubt.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
eto na 10th Gen Corolla