New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    more of a face lift. i personally don't like the design. but then again, its a toyota, this car will still sell on its own.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by medyas View Post
    Wait and see till they sell like hotcakes.
    hmmmnnn.

just because the civic's got this chickenfoxy-lemon-thing that even this fugly corolla will likely sell like hotcakes? :bwahaha:

yes, why not? it's a toyota.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Which Civic are you guys comparing this against, the sedan or the hatch? The new Corolla, like the new Civic and the Yaris, has 2 different cars for its hatch and sedan versions. While I agree the sedan's look is quite normal, I wouldn't say the same thing about the hatch. Come to think of it, I don't like the look of the new Civic sedan either. So there.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    compared to the civic, mas maganda ;tong Corolla na bago. Sure, medyo facelift lang ang dating niya, but I prefer classic lines over the spaceship like Civic. The Civic can stand on its own, but is not above the Corolla. Only time will tell...will the Civic's design look good 3 or 4 years from now? I don't know, but I doubt it.

Sana may ilabas silang station wagon version

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    looks like an altis only that all the round corners are squared off. as for the interior, it is more mature- more like a camry. luxurious but nice.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    everybody is going gaga over the civic mainly because of its radical interior and digital displays. it'll wear off in time.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    i kind like it. it will definitely sell like a hotcake. nanginginig na mga taga honda, hehehe, nagiisip na siguro ng kung ano anong marketing gimmick to counter its soon release. they can't dislodge toyota in the sedan market.

i remember the 9th generation corolla had a hard time taking off in its first 2 years, people can't adjust to its looks compare to previous models. i'm sure it will look nicer on the road than on pics.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I really like the corolla..

its clean..

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    So I guess it is now down to the million peso question:

Which brand will have the best reliability?

I mean the two brands have an arena of their own. A lota lemoning regarding the new Civic has been posted here di ba? Paint problems, roof leaking and a host of others despite all that technology. Toyota has always been branded as "uninspiring" yet it makes up in terms of dependability.

Opinions opinions......

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think that this 10th gen corolla will sell very good here. A lot of us (filipino) are grown up with the corolla. We'll as for me I remmember the corolla of my uncle back then and it's still runs till now. Kahit anong itsura pa nyan they will surely get this. Only a few of us browse the internet or register to a forum like tsikot.com. Siguro nga 10-20 % lang. Toyota is toyota and Honda is Honda. But for a Filipino mas marami ang maka toyota.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
eto na 10th Gen Corolla