New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what for you is the best gen corolla?

for me yung sumunod sa 16v..ano nickname nun? yung ang modern classic na corolla..mga 93-98..tama ba ako yung bilog...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AE101 po yun, model 92-97.....But for me, 2k1 rolla is the best:shock:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    AE101 model 97 GLi ..... big body baby

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by burjegol View Post
    (The best for me is ae101 gli power and fuel efficient(kung dimo ihataw hehehe..)tested ko na po sa nlex 190km/hr* almost 6000rpm kahit altis ndi makahabol at honda civic na bago kasunod ko nga yung glxi na mitsu na nakamods pa 2000 mdel up di nya alam 4afe lang ang hinahabol nya hehehehe... )

Same here, yujiboy.
    mine is an AE 101 gli, was running at NLEXat around 150 kph. halos na-overtake ko lahat na oto. then suddenly another car went by me . Vrrooomm!! it was an AE 92 corolla small body. I told my wife, mebbe it was already a souped up engine
    Have even tested my sturdy gli with a bmw, we were running flat out at macapagal hi-way from airport road going buendia. luckily, when we passed EDSA, it was a green light. di man siya nakalayo and di din ako naka-gain ng distance. when i looked at my speedo, it was clocking 180-190. naiwan namin ang fortuner

I love my Ae100 Xe model Carb. I can get 100kph in this car 3rd gear! so wtf can't believe it. I proved you my maintanance is not that bad.. this car is the best! I love it..... this is from 1996 to now. imagine? 2e carb ano pa kung 4afe?
    Last edited by finchy18; December 4th, 2008 at 07:33 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    AE101 Big Body Corolla - Aminin ko ito when I was a kid, I despised Corollas (except the Altis ah) even though our family had two of those and the reason? Taxi kasi eh. But now (during my 3rd-4th yr hs and college), mas naapreciate ko ang mga Corolla Big Body, lalo na in good condition and in stock. And may laban pa ito against modern ones.

ZZ Altis - Comfortable, and comfortable. Nuff said.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    AE101 Big Body Corolla - Aminin ko ito when I was a kid, I despised Corollas (except the Altis ah) even though our family had two of those and the reason? Taxi kasi eh. But now (during my 3rd-4th yr hs and college), mas naapreciate ko ang mga Corolla Big Body, lalo na in good condition and in stock. And may laban pa ito against modern ones.

ZZ Altis - Comfortable, and comfortable. Nuff said.
    I have always liked Corolla's, particularly the AE101. Back then I regularly rode the black AE101 Limited of a family friend when I am going home from school. And then my lolo used to own a red one too. I found it to be adequately spacious (or was it because I was smaller then? ), and the performance was actually pretty good. Nowadays I still see lots of AE101's on the road, some in TRD form and with aftermarket multireflector headlights and still do look really good.

ZZ Altis- Comfortable enough for you to easily catch some zzz's.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AE86! hehehe let's learn to drift!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah HACHIROKU !!!!!!!!!

pero para sa akin yung 86 Corolla GTS .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AE101 para sa akin

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002