May 2005
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...s-fire-on-SLEX

anybody who knows what happened here?

3 safe after car catches fire on SLEX
    By Marlon Ramos
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 11:57:00 03/11/2009

Filed Under: Fire
    MANILA, Philippines -- (UPDATE) Three persons safely got out of a vehicle that caught fire near the Bicutan exit of the South Luzon Expressway Wednesday morning.
    The Philippine National Construction Company’s Operations Center reported that a Toyota Avanza (not a maroon Mitsubishi Spacewagon with plate number ZRN-863 as earlier reported) caught fire around 10:40 a.m.
    The incident caused heavy traffic on the southbound lane of the SLEX all the way to the C5.
    The fire was put out and the vehicle removed from the scene some 40 minutes later. But it took hours before the traffic normalized.
    The driver of the car, Roel Urbano, told the PNCC he saw a spark coming from below the steering wheel, prompting him and his two passengers to immediately get out. Moments later, flames engulfed the vehicle.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hmmmm....... Interesting. bakit kaya? dumarami na ang mga nasusunog na cars due to electrical problmes.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    and it's usually a Toyota...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    so, same category na toyota avanza and ferrari...parehas na nasusunog sa SLEX.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^^ hehehehehe :D :D :D

Anong car iyong nasunog sa coastal dati? Parand doctor ang may ari/driver.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    that's so scary thinking it's a toyota --- the #1 car maker in the world.

what do you think happened to their quality?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    madami namang possible cause yan.. baka may mga mods na ginawa don sa sasakyan.. etc etc.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    madami namang possible cause yan.. baka may mga mods na ginawa don sa sasakyan.. etc etc.
    yeah. baka nga due to installed mods.

pero kakatakot parin. natatakot na tuloy ako sa toyota. toyota pa naman yung sasakyan ko nagyon and i'm planning to replace my ride soon with another toyota.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Naku pansin nyo ba yung mga installers ng mga accessories shop lahat yan doon sila kumuha ng hot wire sa steering wheel base, tapos lahat ng mga ballast, power booster and other controller box doon nila binabaon sa ilalim ng dash board at steering wheel.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    so, same category na toyota avanza and ferrari...parehas na nasusunog sa SLEX.
    baka may milagrong ginagawa ang SLEX sa random victims niya. yung tipong may sumpa hehe!

i'd blame toyota for that kung toyota nga may kasalanan for releasing a defective unit like that, else eh i'd blame the owner if they modified anything related sa "pagkakaroon ng spark" kaya nagkaganon auto niya..

tama this is interesting, it sparked my curiousity

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Avanza catches Fire sa SLEX