New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon23 View Post
    Sorry guys dont mean to butt in to this conversation but now, since we are on the topic of FC anyways, what do you think will the FC of the new Toyota Rush be?

My guess is probably - 8-9 km/l city with traffic / 10-12 km/l highway

What do you guys think?
    My guess is more pessimistic at 5.5 km/l city driving at 10-12 km/h average speed. Why? It's bigger and heavier than the Avanza and its wheel diameter of 27" vs. the Avanza's 24" will absolutely kill fuel economy and responsiveness in stop and go traffic. On the flipside, it will probably do up to 14 km/l highway if you stay at 80 km/h.

Maybe the rush will have "short gear" to compensate for the limited power and torque of a 1.5 engine to ba able to pull from 0 to 60.. its a modern car with a modern engine.. it can easily do climb Laiya batangas with full load..
    I honestly hope it will so that it can rev to the power band sweet spot fast enough. But my guess is that you should not attempt steep climbs with a full load.

It's really a nice MPV/compact SUV with its LED headlamps, 6 airbags and sharp styling. It's really just the fuel economy that worries me. Oh one more thing, the cabin floor is high so it's a little hard for seniors and women wearing narrow skirts to climb into the car. High ground clearance + ladder frame = high cabin floor. And there is no stepboard...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Bilisan nyo price increase na daw next month

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Whooaa!!! This is one trick sales agents bring out to get more sales now.
    This has been confirmed from a close friend of mine... there will be price increase in june on ALL UNITS.

Goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    This has been confirmed from a close friend of mine... there will be price increase in june on ALL UNITS.

Goodluck!

They just implemented a price increase early this year, now price increase again? geez

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon23 View Post
    They just implemented a price increase early this year, now price increase again? geez
    Hehehe... sabi ko nga sa friend ko grabeh ang toyota laging may price increase pero may bumibili pa rin pero yung mitsu need pa mag discount to get customers... lets wait and see sa june baka hindi naman ganub ka laki ang increase..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Hehehe... sabi ko nga sa friend ko grabeh ang toyota laging may price increase pero may bumibili pa rin pero yung mitsu need pa mag discount to get customers... lets wait and see sa june baka hindi naman ganub ka laki ang increase..

Supply and demand lang yanAll new Toyota Rush/ Daihatsu Terios alam ni toyota wala pa si xpander kaya they will take advantage on it. Pag flooded na ng xpander ang market then toyota will offer so many freebies like umbrella🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2018

Maka TOYOTA ka sir? LOL

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    Maka TOYOTA ka sir? LOL
    Uu sir, ecosport and cruze ang vehicle ko... masaya kana po? 🤣eh ikaw maka ano ka?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Saw one being delivered last night, maganda yung harap. Hindi makipot tignan tulad ng BRV.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Saw a display at sm southmall last night. Is it just me o Parang brv din ang general porma ?

In the category it belongs in, expander lang talaga ang naiba ang itsura. Dunno about the performance though

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Saw a display at sm southmall last night. Is it just me o Parang brv din ang general porma ?

In the category it belongs in, expander lang talaga ang naiba ang itsura. Dunno about the performance though

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    wala kasi nose ang brv. aka flat nose and all body.

FOCUS