New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    May toyota rush na ang bilis kanina sa commonwealth. Rush delivery siguro. Hehe Ganda ng kulay, brownish.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    https://www.************/2018/05/5-th...ving-2018.html

3000rpm at 100kph. that's pretty high RPM for a typical cruising speed along an expressway. but that's really expected given the small engine. just drive slower i guess

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

3000rpm at 100kph. that's pretty high RPM for a typical cruising speed along an expressway. but that's really expected given the small engine. just drive slower i guess
    short gearing talaga. ok na for indo-manila traffic.

FOCUS

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

Just like Avanza and Vios hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Saw a display at sm southmall last night. Is it just me o Parang brv din ang general porma ?

In the category it belongs in, expander lang talaga ang naiba ang itsura. Dunno about the performance though

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Ibang category daw to sir. Entry level SUV daw

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in choosing what to buy, i don't put much emphasis on the category of the vehicle. i even "cross ranks", if it suits my fancy and my needs.
    in my opinion, "category" is a marketing tool, designed to guide the buyer or to confuse him, however he feels.

i had the chance to view the rush in the casa. "mataas siyang kabayo". either that, or matanda na ako't hirap nang sumampa.
    at tumatama ang binti ko sa center console corner ng rush. dapat lagyan ng cushion.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 20th, 2018 at 08:29 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in choosing what to buy, i don't put much emphasis on the category of the vehicle. i even "cross ranks", if it suits my fancy and my needs.
    in my opinion, "category" is a marketing tool, designed to guide the buyer or to confuse him, however he feels.

i had the chance to view the rush in the casa. "mataas siyang kabayo". either that, or matanda na ako't hirap nang sumampa.
    at tumatama ang binti ko sa center console corner ng rush. dapat lagyan ng cushion.
    heh heh.
    Xpander ata bagay sayo sir wide opening for ease of entry and egress

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
    Xpander ata bagay sayo sir wide opening for ease of entry and egress
    i haven't visited the competition yet.
    perhaps when they already have units to sell...
    i am hoping to win one, in the kopiko raffle.
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Doc kung hirap ka sumakay sa ppv or mpv, sedan ang bagay dahil mas madali ingress. Pwede din mag-naproxen para sa sakit ng tuhod.[emoji16][emoji23]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Doc kung hirap ka sumakay sa ppv or mpv, sedan ang bagay dahil mas madali ingress. Pwede din mag-naproxen para sa sakit ng tuhod.[emoji16][emoji23]

i don't, naman. not yet. heh heh.
    but wifey does.
    i have already been threatened in no unclear terms, should i even dream of a fort in the garage.