New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 83 of 138 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you will have to ask them, sir.
    i feel that they intentionally confuse the car owner on what rustproofing is and what undercoat is.
    why not defer the "free rustproof" and get some other freebies of the same monetary equivalent?
    Undercoat nga sya sir. Tanong ko lang sa mga expert dito if its safe to undercoat a brand new car. Di daw kasi advisable pag older cars eh. May tendency to trap moisture and hasten corrosion.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Swap the free undercoat for something else ... reverse sensor ... visor ... horn ... better tint ...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miguel20 View Post
    So hindi na kayo sa casa nagpapa pms sir? At how often do you change oil using ZIC? Any significant differences compared to shell helix ultra?

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tsikot Forums mobile app

I'm still at the CASA for my last PMS (20,000kms). I bought ZIC from CB which i will use for my 25,000kms (this will be outside); 30,000kms will be done at the CASA again.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I'm still at the CASA for my last PMS (20,000kms). I bought ZIC from CB which i will use for my 25,000kms (this will be outside); 30,000kms will be done at the CASA again.
    Di mavovoid warranty niyo pag ganyan sir?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post
    Undercoat nga sya sir. Tanong ko lang sa mga expert dito if its safe to undercoat a brand new car. Di daw kasi advisable pag older cars eh. May tendency to trap moisture and hasten corrosion.
    Flat blak paint lang ata pag bnew sir. Mas gusto yung flat black paint lang. Yes yung rubberise undercoat pwede ma ipon tubig dun. Antagal pa ng curing nya mga 4 days para totally matuyo sya.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miguel20 View Post
    Di mavovoid warranty niyo pag ganyan sir?

Depends on what you end up busting on your car and the type of warranty repairs (recalls are subject to replacement even if you're not within warranty).

I never really finish the warranty period on a new car. Usually after two years and/or 20,000kms to 30,000kms and there are no known issues with the units in general (for example, the D4D issues on the first gen Innova), i already go back to having the service done by my suking tindahan. I save quite a lot especially on the major service stops, and i get to use the lubricants and consumables i prefer over what the CASA offers. This Hilux i'm already stretching with the CASA service as the GD series engine is new so i keep an eye out for issues and service bulletins.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hi Guys! Yung rims ba ng Hilux G will fit sa Hilux E with no problems?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hi Guys! Yung rims ba ng Hilux G will fit sa Hilux E with no problems?
    Yes it'll fit, but nakausli. The fenders of the E are narrower than those of the G. What you can do is buy fender flares.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yes it'll fit, but nakausli. The fenders of the E are narrower than those of the G. What you can do is buy fender flares.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Avail na ba yung fender flares for the E? I heard yung sa G di daw compatible with the E

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Avail na ba yung fender flares for the E? I heard yung sa G di daw compatible with the E
    if may flare sa E, where can I buy those?