New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 900 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 7138 View Post
    parang masyadong plastic yung loob, wala man lang suede para mas malambot sa mata.
    Meron bang budget subcompact na hindi plastic ang dash? Suede sa interior?...no thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Meron bang budget subcompact na hindi plastic ang dash? Suede sa interior?...no thanks.
    nacompare ko sya sa 1st gen vios E and G, mas maganda IMHO design ng sidings.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Interior designs as shown in the pics abound of cheap, coarse grain seat fabrics, and mismatched color combinations made worse by red body paintings..even upholstered fabric stitches need more quality control IMO ..what went wrong with the HU configuration..? the culprit is that horizontal dash accent traversing and splitting the HU & AC knobs..I personally prefer Yaris clean & continuous HU / AC set up..back to drawing board this early for the next gen..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I noticed that some Vios cars, be it taxi or private have semi-opened hood while driving.. Is this being done on purpose or just a coincidence?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by christerdom View Post
    I noticed that some Vios cars, be it taxi or private have semi-opened hood while driving.. Is this being done on purpose or just a coincidence?
    On purpose. These are converted LPG taxis

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i don't know if you guys already checked this video... but will just share it anyway...
    (i'm starting to like the "mustache" front design)

Launch of Toyota Vios and Yaris at Shanghai Auto Exhibit 2013... i believe this is the Yaris to be launched here in PH, and not the US/UK version...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    "Why you no bring that here, Toyota?"

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    While they're at it mount in flexible, rounded slim tubings in between that pair of drooping bigote to serve as whiskers..para kompleto na..
    Last edited by tagalnasaabroad; April 26th, 2013 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Edit few words

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by istarbuxs View Post
    On purpose. These are converted LPG taxis
    My taxi driver yesterday said that the LPG taxis are staying in the shade during the hottest part of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by tagalnasaabroad View Post
    While they're at it mount in flexible, rounded slim tubings in between that pair of drooping bigote to serve as whiskers..para kompleto na..
    Last edited by JohnM; April 26th, 2013 at 10:37 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    3rd gen Toyota Vios spotted here in the Philippines with mildly camoed. Nice!