New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by watarii View Post
    Has anyone tried the lacking ATF theory yet? I mean check if kulang nga then fill it up and see kung nawala ang jerk?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Did not try mine, sent it back to the dealer ASAP when i felt the problem. 2 months padt till now wala pa din. Ill be having meeting with tmp. Dont know what are their explanation again, puro explain ng explain blah blah blah blah.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pati sa Thailand walang sure answer sa problem. Will see what happens to this fellow fort owne's repair job. Meanwhile drive carefully na lang...

Last edited by Monseratto; May 28th, 2016 at 11:47 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    They are delaying on purpose until your warranty expires.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They are delaying on purpose until your warranty expires.
    Completely untrue and illogical. They have 3 yrs warranty. They cant delay for 3 yrs.

As long as owners had a service history involvong transmissions. They will be eligible for transmission repairs even outside the warranty period.
    Last edited by StockEngine; May 28th, 2016 at 01:28 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Dealers are notorious for not logging your complaints properly. They will usually give feedback verbally, nothing documented. So they give you the run around for as long as they can. How many were affected with the D4D engine issue right after the warranty expired?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Completely untrue and illogical. They have 3 yrs warranty. They cant delay for 3 yrs.

As long as owners had a service history involvong transmissions. They will be eligible for transmission repairs even outside the warranty period.
    Outside the warranty period? That's unreal. simpleng steering rack & pinion lang sa akin dati after 3 years and two months hindi na pwede kahit lahat ng pms sa casa. Big question dyan is in the long run ba possible ba talaga na magkakaroon ng malaking problema sa transmission?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Vensong Quezon View Post
    Outside the warranty period? That's unreal. simpleng steering rack & pinion lang sa akin dati after 3 years and two months hindi na pwede kahit lahat ng pms sa casa. Big question dyan is in the long run ba possible ba talaga na magkakaroon ng malaking problema sa transmission?
    Its a known issue that toyota needs to repair.

Ford extended their transmission warranty for their powershift transmissions if i remember correctly.

9. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by watarii View Post
    Has anyone tried the lacking ATF theory yet? I mean check if kulabg nga then fill it up and see kung nawala ang jerk?

I already had my 1000km oil change. Is that different from having to open the transmission to check the atf level? So far the jerk is still present after the oil change.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Vensong Quezon View Post
    A rack and pinion is connected to the suspension and has a higher wear and tear probability so it's harder claim under warranty in a good number of cases.

If there's a service bulletin on a part (such as a defect) they honor it for replacement even beyond warranty. Toyota has done that on the past (rear axle of the Innova, window switches if i recall correctly).