New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi peeps

Red rav4 2013 4x2 full option owner here do you experience any problems with your unit? lets start our discussions here only problem i experience is with my head unit dvd and radio , gps works fine also the back up cam but the TV reception sucks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Hi Darkside,

White 4x2 base model here.

No problems whatsoever (knock on wood). Enjoying my ride tremendously. But I have the lower spec stereo unit so cannot really comment on your head unit problems.

My main concern is only the driver side window. Does your window automatically (no need to hold) go up and down? I still have no time to bring to casa for checkup.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    how about your FC sir ? Ill check my drivers side windows later and update you when i get home wednesday coding

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    FC averages around 14km/100L (around 7km/L) city driving only.

But still hoping to get better fuel consumption after my 5K PMS, currently at 3K mileage now.

One annoying thing is that there sometimes is a loud "TIK" sound around the rear passenger/cargo area, mostly this sound manifests going over bumps and humps. I'm still trying to isolate the source of the sound.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    gud morning paps pag open mo ang drivers side you need to hold the switch pero pag pababa may auto feature sya same din sa revo namin i dont know why toyota designed it that way my sons nissan sentra goes all the way up or down which for me is more convenient. dami ko anak eh 4 boys hehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    good afternoon gentlemen..

thank you for opening this thread. this will help me a lot on deciding whether to go for the rav4 (our 1st choice) or the fortuner.

keep you comments coming.. really appreciate it.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Thanks darkside! Wilcats also confirmed regarding the driver's window. It is truly more convenient for the window to go up and down automatically.

Hate Toyota for scrimping on this simple feature... my sister's older Altis has AUTO up and down...

How's your fuel consumption by the way?

*c2maec

Rumor has it that the all new fortuner is coming out around 2015... if you need the extra seating, better wait for the new model (or the new ford everest).

If you do not need a 7 seater, Rav4 is the way to go!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    naku its a guzzler 6 to 7 kms per liter mixed city and hiway

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    our first choice was the fort but my boys talked me into getting the rav4 instead.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hi. I was wondering if anybody can help me out. My ABS warning light is on and the casa told me that the brake actuator assembly needs to be replaced. I've asked around for a surplus replacement (original part costs 160k) but with no luck so far. Does anybody know where I can possibly source this? Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast