New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    It seems like the thais have issues with the 2.4 AT transmission. Transmission is jerking during downshifts. Our forts are from indonesia but they share the same Aisin tranny. They are pointing towards the tcm&ecu.

Anyways i think cox is the first one to have this similar issue. Not alot of forum members yet with the new forts.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Someone already posted experiencing jerky transmission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Someone already posted experiencing jerky transmission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Boss till now TMP told me they dont have any idea. Mga tech team toyota phil are clueless they are sending problem to region daw maybe thailand or let the japanese solve the problem.

Sabi nila sa sa 4x4 lang daw problem because of downhill assist. But now you have experience it na. Sorry for us.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cox View Post
    Boss till now TMP told me they dont have any idea. Mga tech team toyota phil are clueless they are sending problem to region daw maybe thailand or let the japanese solve the problem.

Sabi nila sa sa 4x4 lang daw problem because of downhill assist. But now you have experience it na. Sorry for us.
    Downhill assist with engine braking. Daming features sa transmission and engine. I think they need to change firmwares or solenoids.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    but, bro, cox's fort is still within warranty i suppose. would toyota replace the tranny or replace it with a new one?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    but, bro, cox's fort is still within warranty i suppose. would toyota replace the tranny or replace it with a new one?
    Toyota is still investigating the many tranny issues including that of the hilux revo tranny. This is unfortunate. I think even the Innova is affected.

Even if Toyota Philippines will repair the tranny inder warranty, how long will the buyer wait for parts? Weeks?

Toyota Thailand has replaced two vehicles for two customers without hesitation because they manufacture them locally. I dont think Filipinos have that luxury.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Affected din po ba ung 2.4 AT 4x2? I'm still waiting for my unit and if 4x2 are also affected i will not hesitate to consider other brand.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Flash Plus using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    saan na yung mga SAs ng ford & mitsubishi dito?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    saan na yung mga SAs ng ford & mitsubishi dito?
    Meron din kasi sila mga issues

Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast