New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 488 of 529 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    at this point, if i were TS, and the pink stuff inside is within the acceptable level naman, i'd wait for until warranty expires, or i'd "force" it open earlier, if i need to add more pink stuff.
    my guess is, the white tabs are hard and not easy to pull aside or cut. i think the black finger is softer and easier to pull aside or to cut. my favorite cutting tool in these instances, is the diagonal pliers.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    at this point, if i were TS, and the pink stuff inside is within the acceptable level naman, i'd wait for until warranty expires, or i'd "force" it open earlier, if i need to add more pink stuff.
    my guess is, the white tabs are hard and not easy to pull aside or cut. i think the black finger is softer and easier to pull aside or to cut. my favorite cutting tool in these instances, is the diagonal pliers.
    I saw some YouTube videos of RAV 4 owners topping up the COOLANT of car and they just turn it counterclockwise, there's no obstructions on the cap.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Just pull the tab down and twist the cap. Di ma void ang warranty mo pag nag top up ka ng coolant.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My 25,000 PMS is due soon. I have been reading several threads here and I am quite convince with the explanations made in those threads that there are better oil filters than what casa is offering. I bought a Baldwin Oil Filter for my fortuner and would want Toyota casa install that Baldwin oil filter, instead of their OEM oil filter. My scheduled PMS is actually just a top-up of 1 liter fully synthetic oil (5w30) and change of oil filter. So my question is would Toyota casa allow me if I ask them to install the Baldwin Oil Filter? Would they refuse and worse consider voiding my warranty?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    My 25,000 PMS is due soon. I have been reading several threads here and I am quite convince with the explanations made in those threads that there are better oil filters than what casa is offering. I bought a Baldwin Oil Filter for my fortuner and would want Toyota casa install that Baldwin oil filter, instead of their OEM oil filter. My scheduled PMS is actually just a top-up of 1 liter fully synthetic oil (5w30) and change of oil filter. So my question is would Toyota casa allow me if I ask them to install the Baldwin Oil Filter? Would they refuse and worse consider voiding my warranty?
    Ask the service adviser. Most probably they won't allow non-OE part other than oils and usually would charge corkage fee for outside-casa parts. Best is to stick with casa parts until warrantey expires.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    I twisted it counterclockwise kasi baka yung nakaharang ay made of rubber lang na malambot, hard plastic pala.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    No forcing needed, no warranties to be voided, tabs remain intact po . .just turn it counterclockwise

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by striker77 View Post
    Does anybody know kung pre wired nga ung fortuner G for cruise control switch?..may nakausap kasi ako sa thailand selling the switch na it will work on fortuner G unit..as far as i know also na pre wired na nga sya at meron na cruise control switch terminal sa loob ng steering wheel pag kinalas ung airbag..also seen it on youtube..curious lang ako kung meron na naka try nitong buksan..tempted ako buksan ung steering wheel to find out kaso natatakot ako bka hindi ko na maibalik at under warranty pa ung unit.
    Sir napagana nyo na ba yung cruise control?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga bossing, while browsing in the net, I came across this article Toyota HiLux, Prado, Fortuner DPF problems could ignite class action - Car News | CarsGuide. Should we be concerned about this? How would we know if our Fortuners here are affected by this so-called "DPF problems"?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Mga bossing, while browsing in the net, I came across this article Toyota HiLux, Prado, Fortuner DPF problems could ignite class action - Car News | CarsGuide. Should we be concerned about this? How would we know if our Fortuners here are affected by this so-called "DPF problems"?
    D po ata sir, pdm models do not have dpf's

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    What is pdm? sorry noob here....

2016 Toyota Fortuner