New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Democracy is not freedom. It is the tyranny of the majority. The voting majority. Why do you think Australian aboriginies, American Indians and even women were sorely underrepresented in the past? But it is one of the least compromised political systems available to us,

Nazism doesn't equal Communism. Communism is a system, that, at its core, trades off political and capitalistic freedoms for security, both financial and physical. There's nothing wrong with that, as long as the people under a communist system value those securities (note the number of laws passed since 9-11 that traded freedom for security! In supposedly free countries!)... Nazism is completely different. It's a social philosophy that preaches racism.

Now... who on the board here is a Nazi? Being one would be kind of silly, seeing as us Filipinos belong to an "inferior race", according to Nazi teachings...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    speaking of commies, i guess i have to confess i have been supporting them lately:

by the way, what are we smoking/drinking/inhaling/inserting here?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You seem to be implying it... read below.
    He wasn't. He meant that nazisic signs are being used by more than one tsikoteer (SOME) and the USSR flag is being used by only ONE, as far as he has noticed, anyway.

Originally Posted by jick.cejoco
    moejun,
    some of the members i'm talking about have been using the nazistic signs, one is using the flag of the long defunct ussr.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    He-he! Napagdiskitahan pa yung sign ni 1D4LV.........
    Last edited by chua_riwap; July 5th, 2009 at 02:35 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    He wasn't. He meant that nazisic signs are being used by more than one tsikoteer (SOME) and the USSR flag is being used by only ONE, as far as he has noticed, anyway.
    I saw that too. Got my attention but I don't see anything bad about it.

I was suspecting that was the case. Anyway, what is his friggin' connection between the USSR flag with Nazism?

And those sitting in the cheap seats eating popcorn, pass some here. :popcorn:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Democracy is not freedom. It is the tyranny of the majority. The voting majority. Why do you think Australian aboriginies, American Indians and even women were sorely underrepresented in the past? But it is one of the least compromised political systems available to us,
    +1 :2thumbsup:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    He-he! Napagdiskitahan pa yung sign ni 1D4LV.........

Yup, I noticed that too... Will check out Madrigal Avenue tonight....

8202:sampay:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahahahaha. napagdiskitahan pa yung avatar ko ah.
    nothing personal here... i just like the flag...

mods, kung kailangan tanggalin, tatanggalin ko.

to the TS: get real bro... you don't know me personally. i'm not a commie...

imho. communism and nazism are two different things.

communism is a form of classless society where everything is owned and controlled by the state, while:

nazism is a form of fascism. if we say facist, it is the term where the strongest has only the right of survival. that is why nazis considered themselves superior. sa communism, pare-pareho ang trato sa tao.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; July 5th, 2009 at 10:26 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    * ts, behavior check please. . .it seems like you detest nazism and communism and that you are pro-freedom and democracy, but your posts contradict what you're trying to say. . .isn't it freedom to believe, or at least lean towards, the communistic ideology and be able to express it freely without getting arrested for it?. . .basically, nothing's wrong with the idea of commmunism and i'm sure, stalin would have received a beating from karl marx for the lousy way of implementing it in the old ussr. . .the merits/demerits of communism is open for argument. . .ang masama sa commies dito sa atin e they resort to the violent means of asserting their beliefs. . .in japan, the communist party participates in the elections. . .that's why they have communist members in the diet where they promote their beliefs. . .that's freedom!
    Last edited by vito corleone; July 6th, 2009 at 10:59 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I vote for peaceful co-existence.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
freedom is never free