New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    hi to all,
    i am just curious, the rest of the world are changing to democracy, the berlin wall was torn down, the cold war is over, people are enjoying freedom that was never free( a lot of lives lost to get this freedom). but the question is:WHY IS THIS WEBSITE ALLOWING NAZI AND COMMUNISTIC SIGNS,LOGOS AND ANTI FREEDOM POSTINGS?
    as we all know, billions of dollars are spent by the free world everyday and yet we still worship communism, fascism and nazi ideology? isn't it ironic that we complain a lot at work when our employment benefits and freedom are curtailed. are we reinventing failure and stupidity? just a thought
    jick
    Maybe if you can send us the posts which you are complaining about, the moderators/admins can give it a review and remove it if it seems offensive. Otherwise if it is deemed unoffensive, you will just have to live with the idea that freedom also means tolerance to other's ideals and ideas as well.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    moejun,
    .... some of the members i'm talking about have been using the nazistic signs, one is using the flag of the long defunct ussr.
    huh? ... the nazi and russia was enemies during WW2. Communism and nazi ideology didn't seem to be the same.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    huh? ... the nazi and russia was enemies during WW2. Communism and nazi ideology didn't seem to be the same.

ghosthunter,
    comeon, i enjoy my freedom. i don't know if you don't with yours. you know where i'm coming from. the fact is these ideologies are obsolete experimentations. as of this moment, they are even talking about twitter.
    jick

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    moejun,
    nazicism ceased when old adolf realized he f--ked up,
    Nope. There are still small groups who believe in nazism, including in the USA.

the berlin wall came down when the east germans realized the democratic west was more productive and fiscally self reliant,
    Berlin wall came down because of the decision of the east german leader. Probably partially due to the financial collapse of USSR.

now what we have to worry about is just north korea and some other countries who believe killing christians bring them closer to their gods. say why don't these people worship the golden cow?
    jick
    And you believe that democracy is the way everyone should live and believe? Maybe you are becoming your own worst enemy?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ghosthunter,
    comeon, i enjoy my freedom. i don't know if you don't with yours. you know where i'm coming from. the fact is these ideologies are obsolete experimentations. as of this moment, they are even talking about twitter.
    jick
    You were saying Nazism and Communism as being the same thing. They are not. Freedom also requires people to take responsibility for their own actions and you seem to be avoiding that responsibilty when your posts were misleading in the facts.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 5th, 2009 at 10:22 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You were saying Nazism and Communism as being the same thing. They are not. Freedom also requires people to take responsibility for their own actions and you seem to simply avoid saying you were misleading in your posts.

ghosthunter,
    i checked the whole thread and it does not in anyway say that nazism and communism are the same. not everybody understands democracy but everybody wants to be free.
    jick

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ghosthunter,
    i checked the whole thread and it does not in anyway say that nazism and communism are the same. not everybody understands democracy but everybody wants to be free.
    jick
    You seem to be implying it... read below.

moejun,
    some of the members i'm talking about have been using the nazistic signs, one is using the flag of the long defunct ussr.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not everybody understands democracy but everybody wants to be free.
    jick
    true ... because freedom does not automatically equal democracy. And that is where you fail. You seem always to equate freedom with democracy. So what happens when a state deems itself democratic yet unflexing to the views of others?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    :popcorn:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    yeah, popcorn time. i'll have a tater's mixed bag please...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
freedom is never free