New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hi to all,
    i am just curious, the rest of the world are changing to democracy, the berlin wall was torn down, the cold war is over, people are enjoying freedom that was never free( a lot of lives lost to get this freedom). but the question is:WHY IS THIS WEBSITE ALLOWING NAZI AND COMMUNISTIC SIGNS,LOGOS AND ANTI FREEDOM POSTINGS?
    as we all know, billions of dollars are spent by the free world everyday and yet we still worship communism, fascism and nazi ideology? isn't it ironic that we complain a lot at work when our employment benefits and freedom are curtailed. are we reinventing failure and stupidity? just a thought
    jick

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    wow! you have the time to notice such stuff. it's not an ideal world we live in, you know. it's better to be part of the solution. do your part by not posting NAZI AND COMMUNISTIC SIGNS,LOGOS AND ANTI FREEDOM stuff. maybe the others will follow suit. but come on, are we still that naive?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    wow! you have the time to notice such stuff. it's not an ideal world we live in, you know. it's better to be part of the solution. do your part by not posting NAZI AND COMMUNISTIC SIGNS,LOGOS AND ANTI FREEDOM stuff. maybe the others will follow suit. but come on, are we still that naive?

moejun,
    i do not post nor encourage nor condone communistic, nazistic and anti freedom. what i am trying to say is why is this website allowing, permitting and condoning this with a blind eye. do you remember september 21, 1971 when the phillipines was declared under martial law? was it fun? didn't we cry foul? did we not resent the president's action? what if, for the irressponsible use of freedom, some muslim countries says " death to all filipinos", how would you feel?
    jick

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    lemme try to explain. i believe that to a certain extent, the rules and regulations say something about the non use of such symbols. these guidelines have to be read (and agreed to) by everyone who wants to become a member of this website. now, we don't have that many moderators online at the same time. sometimes things don't get noticed and are left unchecked. if i may suggest, why don't you PM the moderators or the owner of this site. they may be able to give you some answers. btw, i know where you're coming from and it's admirable that you still notice stuff like this. a lot of people are desensitized nowadays, myself included.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    lemme try to explain. i believe that to a certain extent, the rules and regulations say something about the non use of such symbols. these guidelines have to be read (and agreed to) by everyone who wants to become a member of this website. now, we don't have that many moderators online at the same time. sometimes things don't get noticed and are left unchecked. if i may suggest, why don't you PM the moderators or the owner of this site. they may be able to give you some answers. btw, i know where you're coming from and it's admirable that you still notice stuff like this. a lot of people are desensitized nowadays, myself included.

moejun,
    well noted sir.
    i was just wondering why some people want to go back to these ideologies where the countries which used to have this are changing to democratic freedom. communism, fascism, nazism is obsolete.if you display any hint of nazism here in germany, you will be arrested and incarcerated for life. no one wants to be oppressed, hopefully not anyone of us.
    jick

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    what's equally disturbing is that the majority of those who post these things don't even know what they stand for. those who use the nazi symbol think it's cool and the ones who wear the inverted cross symbol think it stands for peace. yeah, you're right, those ideologies are old but what's more depressing is that a lot of youth go around flaunting them when they don't even know what they are or what they represent.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    it's like kids who wear t-shirts with a picture of che guevarra. ask them who is and they'll tell you he's a latino rockstar. now that's pathetic.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's like kids who wear t-shirts with a picture of che guevarra. ask them who is and they'll tell you he's a latino rockstar. now that's pathetic.
    :rave: :funny:

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009

moejun,
    thanks for understanding my point of view. some of the members i'm talking about have been using the nazistic signs, one is using the flag of the long defunct ussr. i hope these people realize they are sending wrong images and ideas to the younger generation. come on people, democracy is in. russia crumbled, nazicism ceased when old adolf realized he f--ked up, the berlin wall came down when the east germans realized the democratic west was more productive and fiscally self reliant, now what we have to worry about is just north korea and some other countries who believe killing christians bring them closer to their gods. say why don't these people worship the golden cow?
    jick

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    moejun,
    well noted sir.
    i was just wondering why some people want to go back to these ideologies where the countries which used to have this are changing to democratic freedom. communism, fascism, nazism is obsolete.if you display any hint of nazism here in germany, you will be arrested and incarcerated for life. no one wants to be oppressed, hopefully not anyone of us.
    jick
    That is because Germany has a dark history with the Nazi and that swastika. Hence the sensitivity of the German government to anything in relation to it.

:obvious:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
freedom is never free