New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 151 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Guys,

I saw in Suzuki Philippines FB page that they are going to release the Vitara very soon.
    Anybody here has advance information if they are going to release a 4x4 version and
    how much is the pricing?

I am a 4x4 buff and have some serious 4x4 vehicles, but I sometimes need a 4 door
    small 4x4 that i can bring where the roads are not cemented. I also know that its a softroader,
    BTW I have a jimny, Jeep wrangler rubicon, Fj cruiser, LC 70 series for the serious stuff.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014

mag-ganito ka na lang kaya. din nama mukang SUV yan vitara na yan

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    Guys,

I saw in Suzuki Philippines FB page that they are going to release the Vitara very soon.
    Anybody here has advance information if they are going to release a 4x4 version and
    how much is the pricing?

I am a 4x4 buff and have some serious 4x4 vehicles, but I sometimes need a 4 door
    small 4x4 that i can bring where the roads are not cemented. I also know that its a softroader,
    BTW I have a jimny, Jeep wrangler rubicon, Fj cruiser, LC 70 series for the serious stuff.
    Just add the vitara to your collections. You have other 4 door SUVs anyway. I have the jimny and forester but would rely on the small jimny if I have to do offroad, though I seldom do it.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    According to suzuki websites in India, the vitara is in the same price range with the ertiga. The vitara in India is diesel pa vs gas fed ertiga. I think it's safe to assume that this will be priced less than 1 million.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Yan ata ang panlaban nila sa ecosport. Note na wala syang grand. Which means mas mababa ang price nya sa current grand vitara

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by spotdog11 View Post
    According to suzuki websites in India, the vitara is in the same price range with the ertiga. The vitara in India is diesel pa vs gas fed ertiga. I think it's safe to assume that this will be priced less than 1 million.
    Ilalabas kaya nila yung diesel dito? Mukhang malabo kasi hindi nakalagay dun sa ads nila na diesel.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    Ilalabas kaya nila yung diesel dito? Mukhang malabo kasi hindi nakalagay dun sa ads nila na diesel.
    Most probably gas engine for us but it would really be nice if there is a diesel variant.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    The initial release will be just a FWD 1.6 liter gas engine. Depending on market demand, a 4WD variant may become available.

I'm looking forward for the Vitara S 1.4 turbocharged model.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hadn't realized that the latest gen Vitara hadn't arrived on our shores yet, which probably explains why I haven't seen one on the road despite being on sale the past couple of years in other countries.

I almost rented one in New Zealand several months ago (it was the turbo version) but my bike bag, plus our other luggage, would not fit. I ended up getting a RAV4 instead.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...e_featured_big

* Suzuki Vitara GL+: P938,000

* Suzuki Vitara GL: TBA

* Suzuki Vitara GLX: P1,048,000

Page 1 of 151 123451151101 ... LastLast