New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 46 of 632 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    158
    #451
    3500 sa matting

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,553
    #452
    yung black part yan yung may undercoat, yung colored primered part naman yan yung walang undercoat.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    158
    #453
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    yung black part yan yung may undercoat, yung colored primered part naman yan yung walang undercoat.
    Yung grey ung un primer siguro sir wla pala undercoat sakin kase hindi black grey lang


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    297
    #454
    Quote Originally Posted by zendong View Post
    Yung grey ung un primer siguro sir wla pala undercoat sakin kase hindi black grey lang


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    In my opinion meron na sya factory rustproofed kasi sa ilalim magaspang ang pintura meaning undercoating yun na makapal na pinahiran ng body color. An additional undercoating just adds additional protection from flying rocks which may hit the underside of the car so parang kinapalan mo lang ang undercoating.

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    54
    #455
    The 25K discount for the Ertiga has been extended until August 31 as per PhilStar.

    This may cause queues and waiting time for the Ertiga longer

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    297
    #456
    Quote Originally Posted by hcubueno View Post
    The 25K discount for the Ertiga has been extended until August 31 as per PhilStar.

    This may cause queues and waiting time for the Ertiga longer
    If one is not particular about the color choices its easy to acquire a unit as stocks are available already.

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    178
    #457
    Hi newbie here at tsikot. Last week i got my silver Ertiga. Now on its 43 kilometers palang. Napansin ko medyo may kalakasan siya sa gas. Hindi ko alam if dahil bago. Dashboard notifies an average of 6.8kpl. Hindi ko alam if dahil sobrang traffic talga sa amin.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    820
    #458
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Hi newbie here at tsikot. Last week i got my silver Ertiga. Now on its 43 kilometers palang. Napansin ko medyo may kalakasan siya sa gas. Hindi ko alam if dahil bago. Dashboard notifies an average of 6.8kpl. Hindi ko alam if dahil sobrang traffic talga sa amin.
    that's already good lalo na kung slow moving... ever owned a car before or if you did it might be small car? the ertiga is big with a small engine hence your fuel economy and kung a.t. pa yan kaya malakas which is not really, may break in period pa yan.

    if your looking for a superb fuel economy get a diesel innova or a mirage, in this day and age you cant have it all if your not willing shell out more

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    178
    #459
    Sir, to be fair, yes slow moving. Paglababas pa lang ng gate namin heavy traffic na. I did owned a car before and parang parehas lang sila ng situation and consumption given the age of the car and the route.

    This is the first time I owned a brand new car.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    158
    #460
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Sir, to be fair, yes slow moving. Paglababas pa lang ng gate namin heavy traffic na. I did owned a car before and parang parehas lang sila ng situation and consumption given the age of the car and the route.

    This is the first time I owned a brand new car.
    Sir baka mali yung average ng consumption sa dashboard mo baka liter per kilometer..try mo iread ung manual then set mo sa km per liter...kse I got 13km per liter sa hihgway at 9km sa city at 500km pa lang natakbo nya

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV