New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 91 of 632 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Great! Naayos din ang misunderstanding! Kudos to all!

For me, it's healthy to receive information showing flaws and negative side of Ertiga. This would also prepare us on what possible issue that would come out. We shouldn't be blinded by these issues, and dwell on the issue not on the "issue messenger." On the end of the day, if we experience such issue, kanino rin ba tayo magtatanong? They will be our reference in the 1st place.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    _ Double_Post_

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by brandobandit View Post
    No worries. Alam kong maraming ganyang SA na walang magawa kundi manira ng ibang brand para brand nila ang bibilhin. I already experienced that with Mitsubishi over Suzuki when I'm still in the process of replacing our APV (long story :D ). But please that's not my case ;) Also I don't think lemon tong nabili naming sasakyan. Nagkataon lang siguro na may mga issues. Yung squeaky sound sa rear aircon kung dadaan sa rough road eh pa balik-balik. Siguro I will just get used to it for the meantime while nasa break-in period pa else dadalhin ko nalang sa casa.
    Mas maganda po kung i consult nu na kagad sa dealer baka mas lalo lumala..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    swerte mo bro
    naming the dealer here would definitely be a plus as other buyers would have less hassle na in buying the ertiga
    more roaming ertigas in manila = more support from suzuki ... i hope )

saw 1 thread na nag thanksgiving party un suzuki (or dealer ata) for all ertiga buyers sa indonesia
    haha. yeah guys. if you want questions or baka me maitulong ako just pm me na lang po. tulungan tayo guys dito para mas dumami pa ertiga users dito satin

pero honestly speaking, araw araw ako ngtravel by bus sa edsa pero wala pa ko nakita ba ertiga. sa mall lang ako nakakita. hehe

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Tsikoters Kaya yung owner ng dusky brown ertiga na nasa Suzuki Caloocan? Grabe ang sama ng tama sa gilid.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zendong View Post
    Mas maganda po kung i consult nu na kagad sa dealer baka mas lalo lumala..
    Dinala ko na lang talaga sa casa kanina kasi di ko na matiis yung squeaky sound sa rear aircon. Kahit anong gawin kong deadma, irritating talaga. Tinestdrive nila kanina para lang ma confirm yung issue at yun nga problema talaga at kailangan nilang i-fix in 3 days daw (Warranty claim). Ang tagal! . Ang malas naman. Sakin pa napunta mga issues ng brand new car :D
    Anyway, I will update you guys of the outcome of their said "fix".

Headlight moisture -> Rear aircon squeaky sound -> Sana wala nang susunod

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Because of my curiosity, I browsed again the Team BHP forum if any of our fellow Indian Ertigans experienced this squeaky noise from the rear A/C. And I found these:

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    Pag di parin na solve sir try to bring it at Suzuki pasig so far of all Suzuki casa that I've been to Suzuki Pasig is the best.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    Pag di parin na solve sir try to bring it at Suzuki pasig so far of all Suzuki casa that I've been to Suzuki Pasig is the best.
    Thanks but andito ako sa Cebu. :D Sad to say isa lang talaga ang choice

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Great! Naayos din ang misunderstanding! Kudos to all!

For me, it's healthy to receive information showing flaws and negative side of Ertiga. This would also prepare us on what possible issue that would come out. We shouldn't be blinded by these issues, and dwell on the issue not on the "issue messenger." On the end of the day, if we experience such issue, kanino rin ba tayo magtatanong? They will be our reference in the 1st place.
    I agree with you King_Louise that is why I didnt mention any name on my last post. Not intended to offend anyone. We have to understand that there are some people who only intend to give false feedbacks with no basis for the sake of saving the other brand. I hope I make sense here.

Anyway, mine just had its 1st PMS earlier. I paid Php 1270 for the oil since Labor and Oil Filter are free. Kudos to Suzuki Sucat on their effort to wash my car (some Casas won't do that). I had them checked my headlight as well because I have the same situation with brandobandit (moisture issue), but my bad, I forgot to ask the mechanic on what problem they found because I was on a hurry. My free seat cover has not yet arrived but I can wait since I have already bought a set of customized leather seats. I also noticed that my door handle (driver side) is loose so whenever I open the door, the handle hits and scratches the door panel. I will have it checked once I get back to the Casa. With regards to the fog lamp, previously I asked here if it's possible to use the Swift's foglamp and attach the actual lamp directly to the Ertiga's Foglamp moulding. As per the mechanic, they are not yet familiar with the Ertiga specially with the wirings so they will get back to me. I'll check with my brother (he is a seaman), if he is based in Indonesia then I will just ask him to buy me a pair of foglamp. My SA told me he will also check at the plant if those lamps are available. If any of you guys knows where to source a foglamp here in PH, please let us know. Thanks!

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV